Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Looks like the WTMod is still fucked.
yes, i asked from laidink about it few times and then gave up after no response. restart from scratch with mod and play with skip and after reached end replay w/o mod with skipping and make same choices.

Fuck my life? WHAT? The guy's even got a 69 Charger that sounds good :LOL:
auntie darling had saved it to him.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
restart from scratch with mod and play with skip and after reached end replay w/o mod with skipping and make same choices.
If this advise was for me, thank you, but I don't need the mod. I think there is only one person who has skipped more AE content than me and that's MrKnobb. ;) I simply tried to communicate to a fellow user not to use the mod after I saw the parade of pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
The developers promised a season 2 release at the end of the year, soon 2023 will be over, can we wait for the release?

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
The developers promised a season 2 release at the end of the year, soon 2023 will be over, can we wait for the release?
Promised? When any software developer gives an estimation for a release date, it's not a promise. It's just a goal to have the version ready.

You also should know by now if you are even slightly a gamer, it's also a shitshow when a game is released on the announced date with a load of bugs and missing features.

Would you rather have an unfinished game with bugs at the "promised" date to play with or wait a bit more to get a proper experience without those pesky bugs? Besides, the year isn't over and there's still time to get v2.1.0 out of the door within this year in MrKnobb's Patreon... ;) I could tell you a status update where we are with the version but it wouldn't be fair to MrKnobb's supporters on other platforms so I'll be tight-lipped. :devilish:

Last edited:

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
If you guys are on his discord, he posted something there not long ago... Looks like its with beta testers now. So not long. Like my grandmamma use to say "No news is good news"

LOL SonsOLiberty just beat me to it

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well not even EA etc can't keep their promises/estimations so single dev/group of devs for sure can't give any promises.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
View attachment 3161305
Season 2, Episode 1 - FINAL update notice from 3 days ago

Final notice for S2E1 production:
will be sending it to Lead coder and Proof reader this weekend.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then they hack away at it. Once done .....
View attachment 3161309
i was thinking in the post spoiler about mrknoob asking himself why his game dont do so good comparing with others ,when is clearly that those other's devs .games arent so good in terms of script or quality renders,and im laso ask myself this every now and then,anad is confusing as fuck,i dont like to compare for the sake of doing ot but sometimes put some perspective on side always help,but i will say this will all the respect in the world for MrKnoob ,he have an strong character and he didint stop when some ppl told him that ntr shit was inside the game,[i was with the dev in this matter form the beggining] so ppl toke this hard and i think they stopped supprting him or the ones who would liked being supprters didnt see this act with great eyes,in the dev defense i will say i prefer someonewho is determinated to do his shit without what others think or say than selling my pride and joy to the devil,he needs to be proud of his work ...i know he is but is a shame others devs take that for granted and scam ppl with bs and by shocking everyones wuth a massive fanbase and supporters.......
to MrKnoob do what you must and shut the fuck up others mouths with your fascinating game\world......we believe in you

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i was thinking in the post spoiler about mrknoob asking himself why his game dont do so good comparing with others ,when is clearly that those other's devs .games arent so good in terms of script or quality renders,and im laso ask myself this every now and then,anad is confusing as fuck,i dont like to compare for the sake of doing ot but sometimes put some perspective on side always help,but i will say this will all the respect in the world for MrKnoob ,he have an strong character and he didint stop when some ppl told him that ntr shit was inside the game,[i was with the dev in this matter form the beggining] so ppl toke this hard and i think they stopped supprting him or the ones who would liked being supprters didnt see this act with great eyes,in the dev defense i will say i prefer someonewho is determinated to do his shit without what others think or say than selling my pride and joy to the devil,he needs to be proud of his work ...i know he is but is a shame others devs take that for granted and scam ppl with bs and by shocking everyones wuth a massive fanbase and supporters.......
to MrKnoob do what you must and shut the fuck up others mouths with your fascinating game\world......we believe in you

Does pretty good imho.

Game is on Steam now as well, so I'm sure it's not doing to bad.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Does pretty good imho.

Game is on Steam now as well, so I'm sure it's not doing to bad.
yeah but he is asking this himself so maybe isnt enough for him or he thinks he deserves more[i think he deserves more for the quality of game we receive]

Reactions: Firebeast

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
It's out. If you're Thanos class on Patreon you can have it now.

I got it and shared it last time, im not signing up this time.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Since Season 2 is here now, here is a READ ME, DO NOT SKIP READING IT.

Please take note of the following:
At the end of each playthrough you will get a choice to "export" the choice/path you are on. This is an one at a time thing. You can do it many times but will have to play each choice/path up till this "export" option at the end of Season 1. The best way forward is to keep your Season 1 AE game and wait till Season 2, episode 1 starts. In s2e1. you will have an option called "Continue from Season 1" slider button which you choose, and it will pick up the exported option you created in Season 1. Play this exported option till s2e1 actually starts then save it to a save location and name it accordingly.

Once that is done, open v1.9.0 (season 1) again, choose a different playthrough and do the export part. Open season 2 game and do the import, play a bit and save. repeat to transfer (export) multiple playthroughs. Please take note, your actual game/save folder files WILL NOT WORK by copying and loading in Season 2. ONLY the export option will transfer your playthrough across.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Alternate Existence [v2.1.0] [MrKnobb]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

Incest patch notes:

Alternate Existence v1.9.0 =

Alternate Existence v2.1.0 =

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes