Mod Ren'Py Alternate Existence [v2.2.1] - LaikDink's Walkthrough/Improvement Mod [MrKnobb]

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
I have already fixed and added some missing scenes and this will be updated in the next release

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 2106061

Overview:
Walkthrough and Improvement mod for Alternate Existence

Updated: 17/10/2022
Game/Creator: Alternate Existence / MrKnobb - - - -
Modder: LaikDink
Mod Version: 1.7.0
Game Version: 1.7.0
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

1.8.0?

Scugnizzo

Feb 6, 2020
again, it takes time to update the mod itself. they have to write new code which includes finding variables to get all scenes which is not easy. relax and give them time
I have always wondered how to create a walkthrough mode. I've always rhought they ask the code to the creator of the game.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
View attachment 2106061

Overview:
Walkthrough and Improvement mod for Alternate Existence

Updated: 17/10/2022
Game/Creator: Alternate Existence / MrKnobb - - - -
Modder: LaikDink
Mod Version: 1.7.0
Game Version: 1.7.0
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

could you pls update mod for v1.8.0 ? cheers

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
lol if cant wait for the update..juz use the urm.cant get both scene?save each one then do the other scene.many option can do.if wanna easy..be patient about it.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
lol if cant wait for the update..juz use the urm.cant get both scene?save each one then do the other scene.many option can do.if wanna easy..be patient about it.

Yip, if you want to play now (goes for any other game) just use URM folks it will show the decisions for most games and has all kinds of cheats. Works for 99.9% of Ren'Py games.

Universal Ren'Py Mod [1.13.4] (mod any Ren'Py game yourself)

You also can try and test this new mod:

Universal Choice Descriptor [2023-03-10] [ZLZK]

Last edited:
Reactions: Warhawk1

Sendero

Mar 21, 2018
I just wait , Afterall the guys make the WT's for free and I can not stand people that have no respect for people that code for free to give you a WT and than whining that it takes a few days to get it done, the coders have a life and not just an small room to wank around while they have no job, family or social life like the questors for the WT;s when the game is just updated 5 min ago.
So Coders/fellow F95 zoners , we will wait when you are done and have time ,and thank you in advance and our apologize for the impatient ones.