Tool Ren'Py Alternative/ Second save location for RenPy 7.7.3 / 8.2.3 SDK in Android Ports

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Open it with a text editor.
ftypavifavifmif1miaf�meta!hdlrpictpitm4ilocD@���8iinfinfeav01infeav01�iprp�ipcocolrnclx
�av1C�ispe��pixi8auxCurn:mpeg:mpegB:cicp:systems:auxiliary:alphaav1C�ispe��pixiipma���irefauxl
�mdat
�~XT2�`@P�?^j!Q����d�s�L��(ƨ�o3Ն�(�[���GC�� &�����l$,a�{�����I4v�Ê�!v��T��[����j�5���o(%�4���� �����}.~��[L1�R��pu�I��b2΍�����}���ӆ~=��ɨ6���>_��]�K�H��-ӷoC��x�O!T�Ak�2s���EW�����^�d�ù5��P]���6��9���A

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
ftypavifavifmif1miaf�meta!hdlrpictpitm4ilocD@���8iinfinfeav01infeav01�iprp�ipcocolrnclx
�av1C�ispe��pixi8auxCurn:mpeg:mpegB:cicp:systems:auxiliary:alphaav1C�ispe��pixiipma���irefauxl
�mdat
�~XT2�`@P�?^j!Q����d�s�L��(ƨ�o3Ն�(�[���GC�� &�����l$,a�{�����I4v�Ê�!v��T��[����j�5���o(%�4���� �����}.~��[L1�R��pu�I��b2΍�����}���ӆ~=��ɨ6���>_��]�K�H��-ӷoC��x�O!T�Ak�2s���EW�����^�d�ù5��P]���6��9���A
av1 is your problem.
Older RenPy doesn't support this.
I advise using the latest versions.

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
av1 is your problem.
Older RenPy doesn't support this.
I advise using the latest versions.
Yeah I'm just finished porting with 8.2.3
It's working now.
Thanks for the advice & point out what my problem :)

One question, if I'm compressed another size and change my all image format to new one will it work then?

If you know what the error in traceback file. I'm previously posted.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Yeah I'm just finished porting with 8.2.3
It's working now.
Thanks for the advice & point out what my problem :)

One question, if I'm compressed another size and change my all image format to new one will it work then?

If you know what the error in traceback file. I'm previously posted.
I think that traceback is a similar problem.
Once the game's in AVIF it's probably easier to use newer RenPy rather than change. Newer RenPy will support older file formats as well.