Others Aluron: Return of Man [2nd release fix] [Joni2k]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Hey, is this abandoned? Would be a shame, game looks great.
Best I can tell the dev has been making lewd animations of other mainstream characters both to practice his skills and to demonstrate what the content within Aluron will look like. I guess he was afraid to just keep posting WIP stuff because people might not like it. So from everything I can see; yes, it's being worked on. No it will not be done anytime soon.

Reactions: trojan66

MobilePony

Jul 13, 2017
" Well, the writing has been on the wall for this one for a while I think, but Aluron, my big SRPG project that I originally put this Patreon page up for, doesn't have much of a future I'm afraid. "
-https://www.patreon.com/posts/75820705

this is as good as abandoned I guess, shame, had potential

• Sad
Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
" Well, the writing has been on the wall for this one for a while I think, but Aluron, my big SRPG project that I originally put this Patreon page up for, doesn't have much of a future I'm afraid. "
-https://www.patreon.com/posts/75820705

this is as good as abandoned I guess, shame, had potential
Disappointing, but not surprising. At this point these games are a self fulfilling prophecy where people are afraid of backing anything because it won't get done and whoever wants to make one can't count on any support either. It sucks.

gtgubhbhjgtff

Feb 3, 2021
Disappointing, but not surprising. At this point these games are a self fulfilling prophecy where people are afraid of backing anything because it won't get done and whoever wants to make one can't count on any support either. It sucks.
Games like this need to have faster consistent playable progress mainly. You can't really release a low content demo and expect it to carry through paying the bills. Probably just needed to keep his day job and work on the game slowly over time before releasing anything.

Uldork57

Dec 6, 2022
So the game froze after I rested for the first time. I mean it wasn't far in, but is going to be a bother to play a game where I can't easily save on the spot and I can expect getting hardlocked at any moment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

gtgubhbhjgtff

Feb 3, 2021
Any news on this game? Saw that the dev is pretty active on patreon.
I'm pretty sure this project is still abandoned and he's just working on something totally new. I'm not on the patreon but any posts about Aluron are around 3 years old and he has officially abandoned the project if I recall.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote