Others Aluron: Return of Man [2nd release fix] [Joni2k]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

joni2k

Nov 14, 2018
Thanks so much for all the feedback. It's good to hear that the combat is manageable, that stuff is impossible for me to evaluate, since I know what to do already...

Re: resolution issues, don't know how I missed that lol. I'll be releasing a fix to that before the next demo.
Re: patreon prices, I'll be adding a 1$ Tier for news post access once the first patron build is out. The early access tier I think I'll keep at $5 because I don't want to go raising it later, and pissing people off that way. I realize the patreon perks don't get you much at the moment.

Was....was there even any sexual content in the demo? I didn't see what is in the screenshots here.
I'd be curious to hear what your experience was like? There's supposed to be an animated scene during the first dialogue, before the combat segment.

TieflingTim

Nov 16, 2018
It's definitely on the tier of "proof of concept". I would highly recommend making it so that the game doesn't close out with no warning if the Escape key is pressed.

Reactions: joni2k

hammy01

Nov 2, 2017
had an issue where i spammed through text before the first fight and it didnt start the battle. i was stuck in the the room only able to move but the enemys didnt react and i couldnt leave. nice game so far and combat is good no other issues.

mimmo9256

Nov 28, 2020
there are problems with the window being too big for the pc display and moving the map with space bar and touchpad is not working all the time but i like the art

HarajukuBun

Feb 12, 2021
WOAAA, Even if this is a short demo, I still enjoyed it alot!

I really hope there's going to be more animations of the goat-lady in the future! I love her design soooo much <3

blitblop

Oct 3, 2019
Gameplay is good, character art is good, aside from the main character. Wish there was an option to make him twinkish. Gets a bit verbose with the dialog, if that could be reduced I think that would be best.

Joe_Dirt

Mar 2, 2018
I like this beginning very much. Good writing, good story esp. in the goat-lady animation.

A butterfly-lady animation, also fishnets, to get the footjob-tag would get me totally addicted.

joni2k

Nov 14, 2018
Thanks for all of your comments, I appreciate all the feedback and have fixed issues that people have reported.
I've put out a maintenance release that fixes a major issue (game being unplayable for people with sub-1080p monitors lol) and some more minor problems as well. The demo is now available for MacOS, too.

Changelog:
Release 1 fix
  • Game now plays in fullscreen (instead of borderless window) and supports any monitor resolution
  • Reduced Filesize by lowering audio quality
  • (hopefully) fixed a bug that caused the game to skip content for some players
  • Mac version now available
  • Replaced engine default splash screen
  • Assorted minor bugfixes

joni2k

Nov 14, 2018
When I launch this game, I just get this window and nothing else.
Can't help you there I'm afraid, looks like the engine is just refusing to start on your system for whatever reason. There should at least be some text on that window for me to tell what's wrong.

joni2k

Nov 14, 2018
Yo. Just checking to see if you're still working on the Aluron.
Slowly but surely. Next release is in theory very close to complete but I've got some other stuff on my plate at the moment, so it's not coming along as quickly as I'd like

Reactions: Izzat

BerglorMan94

Apr 10, 2021
It's all good man! I've been keeping an eye on your project for a while now and got a little worried because of the silence. Honestly I'm just happy to know you're still chuggin along. Keep it up, my friend! I recommend doing a monthly status report on Patreon to draw in more people. Consistent updates (even if they are sparse) will help keep people engaged. I recommend at the beginning or end of the month, but as long as it's around the same time every month it'll be fine. Cheers!

joni2k

Nov 14, 2018
It took me a while to say the least, but the second release is finally out. Free download at
2nd release changelog:

- A randomly generated dungeon to explore
- The beginnings of an interactive intimacy system
- A new party member
- Abilities and items to use
- Improvements and additions to combat UI
- Continuation of the plot, wrapping up the tutorial/introductory section of the game.

Please tell me of any issues/bugs you run into. General feedback and criticism is also much appreciated, I'd in particular like to know if you found the game too easy/difficult.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
MC keeps dying to the goat boss and apparently the game dosen't recognize loosing so it just freezes

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote