Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
Cleared the new stuff under 40mins.

"Threesome" is actually a double blowjob. :BootyTime:

Also all these characters when you finish their content and talk to them say they'll get more content on the "next update" which is clearly not true.

That must've been a lot of work Mr. Dev. See you in 6 months.

EDIT: Oh yeah, why do you randomly put the angry anime symbol when characters talk. It's supposed to represent anger or annoyance, yet you just put that shit everywhere. This symbol:

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2022
Cleared the new stuff under 40mins.

"Threesome" is actually a double blowjob. :BootyTime:

Also all these characters when you finish their content and talk to them say they'll get more content on the "next update" which is clearly not true.

That must've been a lot of work Mr. Dev. See you in 6 months.

EDIT: Oh yeah, why do you randomly put the angry anime symbol when characters talk. It's supposed to represent anger or annoyance, yet you just put that shit everywhere. This symbol:

In stead of complaining you could have read the changes, there you would see it mostly contains romi updates... Now go play, and tell me what octave I need to enter the gate. I'm a little bit stuck.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Since the update was leaked, I advise you to download the game from the official link!

(This thread will also be updated soon.)

Happy weekend, gentlemen pirates. ;)
What is soon? I've never seen how do you manage updates in this thread. Is it one week after patreon release?

Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
In stead of complaining you could have read the changes, there you would see it mostly contains romi updates... Now go play, and tell me what octave I need to enter the gate. I'm a little bit stuck.
I had a rough idea but I tend not to spoil myself. I like being surprised.

You should complain more and not just accept drivel that's served to you.

sopanoob

Jun 24, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Alvein v0.71a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 07.01.2023 (v0.71a)
After the beer event ends,during the scene with Romi and Mira it says fail to load image even tho the animation keeps running in background,and once the scene ends it gets stuck in a loop. Now I was unsure whether it was bug in the game or android port so I thought I'd report it here.

Edit: I should clarify it better, if I keep pressing on retry it proceeds with the dialogue and animation in the background but keeps popping up again and again till the scene ends and Loading screen appears. Afterwards it's a loop between loading screen and error pop up.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes