thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yni Forgot to ask but can we repeat or have any Gallery to rewatch those H event yet? I feel like it would be a waste if we don't have any way to rewatching those scenes again
Ps: Forgot to say but Lara was a very hilarious shop owner, she really need to have a standing image and become 1 of the love interest of the game

Reactions: Lil_Yni

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
Yni Forgot to ask but can we repeat or have any Gallery to rewatch those H event yet? I feel like it would be a waste if we don't have any way to rewatching those scenes again
Ps: Forgot to say but Lara was a very hilarious shop owner, she really need to have a standing image and become 1 of the love interest of the game
Several people have already asked Lara, this cannot be ignored :unsure:. The Memory Room is planned for the next major update.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Reached to the dance battle with Lord of Terror, that was a very fun minigame. Need more event with him/her(?), and once again I found that Naked demon girl assistant look like another tasty target for MC Yni so please make her a prize if we won the next dance battle

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Same! She look like a very high waifu material and should be exploit with lot of event and content just for her alone, hopefully we at least will know her name in the next update
Now I wonder beside her will we have some more character with the same species or at least tradition High elf girl with white skin?
I want a chocolate elf instead, need more for my waifu repertoire
453046_441221_Daku-Erufu-Lune_-_copia.png

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
ygritte always beat my ass what to do
I believe Ygritte will *always* beat your ass the first time you try to challenge her. But after your first official loss, sleep on your defeat. A scene should trigger if I remember correctly, then the MC will want to talk to Keith. Then you can get on to the flame jumping puzzle.

In my playthrough I actually spoke to Keith before going to sleep and he gave me the same conversation you are supposed to get after sleeping. Then I went to sleep and had to go talk to him again and hear the same thing over again. It wasn't too big of a deal so I didn't bother reporting it earlier. Kind of forgot about it actually until responding to this message.

Reactions: Yni

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
I'm stuck on this mission.
What should I do?
Lara said the plant was available in the ice kingdom. To get there go to the blue crystal. The sign next to the crystal says you need a key to use it and that Ygritte has it. She doesn't want to give it to someone weak. Show her you are strong enough to defend yourself and others.

So you need to progress Ygritte's story to further progress this quest.

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
Oh man this game is looking really good! These creators deserve more support!!
Such reviews move us forward, thank you.

Main char's design will probably get this taken down.

In case you missed what happened to SOL:
- https://f95zone.to/threads/school-of-lust-v0-5-3a-boner-games.6555/page-48#post-5015924
- https://f95zone.to/threads/school-of-lust-v0-5-3a-boner-games.6555/post-2064511
- Also:
Patreon found no violations in our game.

Lara said the plant was available in the ice kingdom.
Nice to see constant feedback from you, thanks dude. ♥

Thanks to everyone who noticed our game, we are trying to make it better.

MoistMeal

Aug 4, 2020
I somehow messed up the order of the Plant mission, and I defeated The yg-something firs before talking to the merchant lady

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes