• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
Linux build for v99e does not work (syntax error).
Linux build works just fine. Not out of the box, though; but, most likely, there isn't much you need to do:
1. Rename the folder www/img/SumRndmDde/Title -> title
2. You may need to use another version of NW.js

TAZTHEGREAT69

Oct 27, 2019
You must push those 4 grey buttons in middle in correct order to get that statue to gold tile.
Ok, then once you get past the statue, then what? You make the jump over the hole but the screen doesn't scroll and you can't see what you're doing, where you're going or anything.

tonyboy12

Jun 11, 2018
anybody else having an issue with the updated not being able to be supported by their saved game...? (This is on Android, btw)

adsadsads123

Aug 3, 2021
Can anyone tell me what happened with the game's Christmas update? Dev said he would post it between the 10th and 15th of December.

Gnu$

Feb 28, 2021
Hello. I have Windows 10 Pro. What to do with an error?
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null
Cannot read property width of null.jpg

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
The next version will have a lot of interesting things :coffee:
I was interested in your VN but I see the discussion about lesbian in the thread here.

Is the lesbian content optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not?
or is it skippable, the player doesn't see it but it still happens?
or is it forced and unavoidable?

A lot of harem fans hate lesbian that is not optional so we wanted to check with you to see what your intention was with this before we play it.
Thank you for your time and I wish you the best.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
It's interesting how some people get defensive about their fetishes. We don't kink shame you because you have a lesbian fetish. We merely state that we don't have it. If you are at peace with your personal fetishes then you shouldn't get triggered over them.

Anyone who does market research will discover that the vanilla harem fan is the largest group out there and therefore many would like to obtain their patronage. What happens unfortunately is that the same creators don't take the time to find out what the Vanilla harem fan is actually interested in.

We as vanilla harem fans have decided to ask each creator to find out if their art is something that we might be interested in.
If that offends you then I suggest you take a long look in the mirror.

I haven't at any point asked the creator to change what he is making. I only asked him the simple question about whether it was optional. I support many creators who understand that many fetishes (like Lesbian) are niche fetishes and that they can obtain a lot more subscribers if these fetishes are entirely optional. We would prefer that they didn't exist at all because these fetishes take up resources and time that would better be applied to the core story but we realize that:
1) often times creators have that particular fetish themselves and want to include it because of that.
2) Some creators have seen particular fetishes in so many other games that they think that it is wanted because they know no other way of determining what the market wants.
3) The creator believes that it is integral to the story he has created
4) The developer believes that his current support base would be unhappy if he did away with said fetish.

So, the only way we can often determine what the creators intentions are is to simply ask.

If you are a valuable Patreon of the developer then I am absolutely certain that he would like to hear how much you prefer the fetishes he has in his game to those of other creators so I urge you to let him know. All artists like to have their art validated by those that make it possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I was interested in your VN but I see the discussion about lesbian in the thread here.

Is the lesbian content optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not?
or is it skippable, the player doesn't see it but it still happens?
or is it forced and unavoidable?

A lot of harem fans hate lesbian that is not optional so we wanted to check with you to see what your intention was with this before we play it.
Thank you for your time and I wish you the best.
I think there is a lesbian scene thats not avoidable, it was very cuckish at first with MC just watching like a cuck while the girls were going at it behind his back while he was hiding ( well, one knew he was watching, the other just cheated on him like it was nothing). Now it is toned down and it is more like they do it to "please MC who is watching"? Or something like that . Although I have yet to play this again since then, dont know if it was made avoidable or was changed further, but yeah that made me lose some interest in the game although I'll probably try it again eventually

Last edited:
Reactions: battali0n

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
I think there is a lesbian scene thats not avoidable, it was very cuckish at first with MC just watching like a cuck while the girls were going at it behind his back while he was hiding ( well, one knew he was watching, the other just cheated on him like it was nothing). Now it is toned down and it is more like they do it to "please MC who is watching"? Or something like that . Although I have yet to play this again since then, dont know if it was made avoidable or was changed further, but yeah that made me lose some interest in the game although I'll probably try it again eventually
From what I understand in the game, the MC gave permission for one sister to do this to the other to get her used to it, because in the future they would want the three of them together, so he wasn't betrayed by anyone

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
From what I understand in the game, the MC gave permission for one sister to do this to the other to get her used to it, because in the future they would want the three of them together, so he wasn't betrayed by anyone
But he was, because (had to check the thread for her name because its been a while) Emilia didn't know the MC approved of this, but she still went along with it while in a relationship with MC, so she cheated.

I mean, you can give it a pass if you like lesbian stuff thats ok, but if a girl that is in a relationship with MC gets intimate with another person, without MC having told her he was ok with it, then that means that girl is a cheater, as simple as that. If mc is a retard and gets excited about his girl being willing to cheat on him when it is with another girl, then thats his problem, but it doesnt mean he isnt getting cheated on, that just means he is a cuck.

And btw,I am talking about how the scene was portrayed initially, in the version I played, I know the scene had some changes so maybe now Emilia gets permission or is informed beforehand that MC is ok with it, and if that is the case then she would not be cheating ANYMORE, but in the original version, she was and she was enjoying every second of it.

Plus I dont think it is avoidable which was the original question of the other dude. And the "it is to get the three of them together" is just an excuse, it wasnt necessary to have this lesbian scene, mc knows he can have a harem and they would have agreed to it. what does them fucking change, nothing. It is just a scene to appeal to those with a lesbian fetish and that was initially developed in very bad taste at the time, being borderline ntr (dev admitted that he missed the mark with it and thus he changed it).
So what you said might be true now, but I was talking about the scene pre rework where Emilia was happily willing to cheat on MC and the other girl was more into fucking her than in the supposed "plan" to get the three together it felt more like an excuse for her to get into Emilia's pants and having her way with her.
here found the comment of the dev saying he changed it.
I slightly misrepresented the vibe and meaning of the scene at that time.

Now this scene looks a little different.
And checking the thread now I remember this scene happened early in development, talking years ago, and it just left such a bad taste in my mouth that couldnt get into this game after it.

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
Wiped my pc recently. can someone drop a save at the beginning of the 0.99 content so i can play through it?

4.10 star(s) 49 Votes