Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
If JoiPlay is OK, and provided Yni doesn't mind...

Some of the jump timing is going to be tricky on Android...

Oh ignore the part about Windows and Linux, while my automated build system made those packages, I'm only putting up the JoiPlay version.

The intro is a little rough, I think the overlay of the weather is using too much processor power.
I will definitely need to consult with you in my spare time... Now all the free time is spent developing the next update. :(

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
I will definitely need to consult with you in my spare time... Now all the free time is spent developing the next update. :(
Absolutely. Like I said, the JoiPlay format is not documented, so basically I had to figure out how the rga packages were made.

It can be particularly picky about the zip file, but I found 7-zip to do the right thing if you give it the right command line.

The rest is a config file and and basically removing most of the NW.js stuff at the root (it only needs the www directory and package.json as it emulates NW.js)

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Oh I should note, I saw the Agility Up animation, but it stayed at 1 using v14c.

Also this:
image_20210426_080522.png
Probably should be north east.

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
If JoiPlay is OK, and provided Yni doesn't mind...

Some of the jump timing is going to be tricky on Android...

Oh ignore the part about Windows and Linux, while my automated build system made those packages, I'm only putting up the JoiPlay version.

The intro is a little rough, I think the overlay of the weather is using too much processor power.
I could play it there but sometimes any part of games freezes and won't play.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes