Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
Yni

Saw the " Game does not and will not contain NTR content! " and that game has lesbian content (from the previews). So thought I would just say to be careful with that, since lesbian content with LIs can be ntr (if it is behind MCs back without permission, or right in front of MC against his will for example).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I bring this up cause some games have fallen into this trap before without realizing.
The context of the scene refers to the protagonist.

As I understand it, NTR is cheating. In this scene, this is just a relationship between two characters.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

As I understand it, NTR is cheating. In this scene, this is just a relationship between two characters.
O I wasn't implying it was, just speaking in general terms to be careful with it. You may already know and be aware, but I thought it worth bringing up just to play it safe, and possibly help avoid such a circumstance.

Better to say something someone already knows, than to assume they know it when they don't, sort of thing.

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
O I wasn't implying it was, just speaking in general terms to be careful with it. You may already know and be aware, but I thought it worth bringing up just to play it safe, and possibly help avoid such a circumstance.

Better to say something someone already knows, than to assume they know it when they don't, sort of thing.
I understand, thank you. We'll be careful with this. :giggle:

Reactions: bobdillan

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I wrote an not nice comment, but I've deleted it. I just want to say the game art is amazing, I'll keep an eye on your project. Good luck to the developer!

Reactions: Lil_Yni

LB1990

Jan 11, 2020

You are right, if we start to add NTR tag for that we will put it on almost every games (and personaly, i don't play NTR games so i exclude NTR tag, it would be sad to miss this beautiful and funny game.)

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
WHAT no NTR? The outrage! This games going directly to the trash where it...wow this art work looks amazing *nervously shifts eye's back and forth*....*clicks download*
And now you shall be my guilty pleasure. :sneaky:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Still on the way to complete all the quest but so far this is 1 of the best update for the game, goddamn I love Taya so much especially that moment when she right beside MC when he's working on her debt. Nicole truly are 1 of the babe, even openly flirting with him that she want to become his girlfriend and not once to stop with the teasing, lovely.... The new puzzles was at acceptable level, not complicate or hard but still need a bit of work to figure out what to do like the merchant quest. Not just that but he's giving a hint that he has a sister, I wonder will she ever making appearance and become 1 of MC love interest in the future?

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
the art is really cool, but i will not play becoz of the shitty rgbmaker. however thx for share

Reactions: Litio

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I think I found a bit of problem: Taya quests didn't got add to the notebook like with Nicole or other girls, don't know if it was because I use old saves but at least the quest are very easy to follow so I didn't get any trouble

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
the ghost Keith mentioned that you can unlock scenes in the gallery by paying 100g each, but when i interact with the gallery, its not possible to unlock anything

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes