AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Great update, the rick roll joke was amazing, the scenes with Taya was amazing, but i must say that the lesbian scene for me was a turnoff, i respect every fetish, but this one was not mine, and made me lose interest in the game, even more because nicole keep talking "i'm your future girlfriend", and she goes by kissing and fondling emilia tits, other people may like this, but sorry, this is not my cup of tea.

zZetaz

Jul 4, 2018
posting my "cheat" save with gallery, hope it works ymmv

back up your saves because this one wont let you continue the game
does this one work on the new version? i really dont wanna all the scenes from the beginning...

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
Can anyone tell the correct 3 numbers from this safe, all the posting numbers dosn't work...and yu have no help in inside the game...wtf. And I can not close this window.

Lil_Yni

Apr 16, 2021
Can anyone tell the correct 3 numbers from this safe, all the posting numbers dosn't work...and yu have no help in inside the game...wtf. And I can not close this window.
Taya says if the code is higher or lower than your current number. You just need to pick up the number.
For example, the code is 123, if you have 100 she says that safe code is greater than this number, if you have 200 she says it's less than this number. Then you try 110, 120, 130 and she says that code number is greater than 120 and less than 130... etc. I hope everything's clear : (

Reactions: Anbu Blackstar

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
I have no Idea what is that for a pic...I have only the same safe where I must write 3 numbers...like the pic one site infron of.

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
This steps don't work not really...on page 3 you should follow your nombers rigt...1,2,3...but if I do this I have not the constalation from pic 4. And on pic 4 is it not important if i put first the button over or under?

But like I said, if I follow your numbering from pic 3 I have not the constalatin from your pic 4...on my the rigtht button under is also aktivate.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Taya says if the code is higher or lower than your current number. You just need to pick up the number.
For example, the code is 123, if you have 100 she says that safe code is greater than this number, if you have 200 she says it's less than this number. Then you try 110, 120, 130 and she says that code number is greater than 120 and less than 130... etc. I hope everything's clear : (
Not gonna lie that puzzle was taken me a bit when working on it because there aren't any explanation for it and thought "was it a bug" or "do I accidently skipped some parts?", it took me around 2 minutes to work on and unblocking with the number "885". I got a bit of problem solving the one above me too but got lucky and solved it within 30 second

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes