fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
I found the new puzzles to be pretty easy but still interesting. The one that gave me the most trouble was the basic addition puzzle....not because my math sucks, but because it was kinda clunky to enter an answer quickly. The simple search pattern puzzle for the safe combination was pretty easy, but did cause me a bit of confusion until I entered the second number. I started with 0000 and it didn't give me any feedback other than it would be easy to tell if the number was higher or lower. When I followed it up with 500 the simple search pattern was very easy.

zdkhjsbdfjsbfksjaa

May 27, 2021
v32c
- Full optimization of control for android
- Bug with the plot of Ygritte and Keith
- Bug with "Ask out" Emilia
- Bug with torches Ygritte
- Bag with fishing camera
- Autosave option moved to bed

Download for android:

Download for linux:

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
v32c
- Full optimization of control for android
- Bug with the plot of Ygritte and Keith
- Bug with "Ask out" Emilia
- Bug with torches Ygritte
- Bag with fishing camera
- Autosave option moved to bed

Download for android:
Mega

Download for linux:
Mega
FIX android version -

Anaon

Jun 8, 2019
Okay, so clearly I'm missing something very obvious, but I can't seem to figure out how to delete or replace any letters when naming the PC. I can't move the pointer in the name box, or select any of the letters -- doesn't seem to respond to mouse or any keys. I can only pick stuff on the bottom and tack more characters onto the end of "Player". Any ideas?

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
Okay, so clearly I'm missing something very obvious, but I can't seem to figure out how to delete or replace any letters when naming the PC. I can't move the pointer in the name box, or select any of the letters -- doesn't seem to respond to mouse or any keys. I can only pick stuff on the bottom and tack more characters onto the end of "Player". Any ideas?
Right mouse button or 'X' button - erase letter.
Left mouse button or 'Z' button - enter letter.

Reactions: Anaon

NinjaSlush

Jan 10, 2019
is there a cheat room or something to get money? since i told the tavern girl i'd buy the sledgehammer myself, but only have the garden available, it's very slow and tedious, especially when the pay amount is random, and you can only do it once a day.

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
is there a cheat room or something to get money? since i told the tavern girl i'd buy the sledgehammer myself, but only have the garden available, it's very slow and tedious, especially when the pay amount is random, and you can only do it once a day.
you can work in the Vegetable Garden, Tavern, beat the vending machine and play '9 bones' in the tavern in the evening.
You can spend a little time and make a fishing net, it brings 10 gold every day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Spoiler

Safe code is 786
I have tô Tell because Android version Bug if you try much time
I don't know for certain, but I'm pretty sure the safe code is random with each playthough. I know my code was something like 174. So unless something has changed very recently - you are going to have to play higher/lower until you find the actual number.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
you can work in the Vegetable Garden, Tavern, beat the vending machine and play '9 bones' in the tavern in the evening.
You can spend a little time and make a fishing net, it brings 10 gold every day.
Thank you for the fishing net! That really helps with the money making, reduces the grind, and prevents the need for goofing around for a long time "gambling". That was a good add to the game.

Elm000

Jun 29, 2019
Wheres the fishing net?

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Wheres the fishing net?
You buy the recipe at the store, the materials are at the store and in the ice island. You assemble it in the guardian lair bench. It takes bait from the store as well but that is cheap and the least I've made per day is 5gp (3gp more than the bait).

fed1987

Oct 7, 2017
For android version there is a bug on the mission to get the ladder from the mailbox. No way to digit the code. All the controls are gone.

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
Great update, the rick roll joke was amazing, the scenes with Taya was amazing, but i must say that the lesbian scene for me was a turnoff, i respect every fetish, but this one was not mine, and made me lose interest in the game, even more because nicole keep talking "i'm your future girlfriend", and she goes by kissing and fondling emilia tits, other people may like this, but sorry, this is not my cup of tea.
I think the same, personally I think that is ntr, but since they are women it does not count according to the logic of the people

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I think the same, personally I think that is ntr, but since they are women it does not count according to the logic of the people
Well...both are love interest of the mc so that can classify as it, even more because nicole know that the mc is there and was a way to give jealousy to the player, but for me that was a dick move of her, and i will probably will wait a long time to come back for this game if i came back, not that i don't like the game itself, the game have some really good humor, and sexy scenes, but i don't like the way that she toy with the player, like i said, was a dick move of her, was the same if we fuck someone that she like in from of her, knowing that she was there, and what pissed me off more was she always saying "hey, i'm your girlfriend" and she do something like that, like she want the mc to be a cuck. I believe there is a lot of people here that liked that, and i'm really happy for them, but for me after that, i deleted the game, is a nope to me.

okeveko

Mar 25, 2021
Really enjoying the game, especially Taya. I seem to have run in to a bug after giving Romi the 6x wood to renovate the tavern. The game faded to black, but instead of playing the scene with Romi it played the scene with Emilia and Nicole when I haven't even done the drawing of Nicole yet.

Endri

Jan 2, 2018
Am enjoying this game, do I wish their was a guide, spent 45 mins google and wandering around to work out quest urggg. Other then that its good and I can even change "Mom" To sister is great hhaah.

Reactions: hasketama
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes