Apulonir

Jul 27, 2019
any recommendation for games similar like Alvein? (artstyle, 2dcg, adventure, harem...)
i already finished town of passion, and i rly like this type of games

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Damn! If it wasn't because of the data lost incident we might got the new update to be release sooner, really suck about it but at the same time glad that they have done 90% of the development so really can't wait

Nyradhr

Feb 11, 2019
I may have encountered a bug in the "9 bones" minigame. I don't know if it's localized to my own personal savefile or if this issue is present in the last update or whatever, but I noticed that everytime you initiate the game, you don't spend 5 gold, you gain it. It is effectively broken, you gain 5 with a loss, 15 with a win, you just have to exit and play again every time to assure a net gain.
Most probably this is caused by the fact that when you initiate the dialogue with the NPC it says "Play '9 bones' (5 gold)", and the game reads this as "add 5 gold"; when it asks if you want to play again (second round or more) it very clearly gives you the option "Yes (-5 gold)", as in "remove 5 gold".

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes