wajak24

Jan 27, 2020
You must first read her diary and then talk to her the next day.

What's wrong with Keith?

Talk to Romi in the afternoon or evening.
I tried to speedrunning it by using cheat mode and use ctrl with enter to skip read the lines. When I reach the scene the first time I met Keith this happened. But it can be avoided by choosing 'No'

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
'm at the poetry quest and every time I finish it he goes to sleep and I get stuck on a black screen, aftyer a while the game even crashes/closes.

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
Fixed a bug with Emilia after the quest with a poem.

Please wait for the moderator to update the topic.

Reactions: yrban7477

pouet

Jul 31, 2017
Hi, I'm stuck in the forest after arriving with Emillia. I look for it, and I see a moving blue shape high up in the northeast, but I can't interact with it because it's behind some inaccessible trees. What should I do to continue the adventure?

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
Hi, I'm stuck in the forest after arriving with Emillia. I look for it, and I see a moving blue shape high up in the northeast, but I can't interact with it because it's behind some inaccessible trees. What should I do to continue the adventure?
Hello, due to the fact that we changed the plot of Emilia, the game often breaks if you use old saves. I'll fix all bugs in the next patch.

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
How does cheat mode work? I activated it, but don't know how to use.
It should just start you with 3 in all stats and 100 gold. If you're looking to mess around more heavily with variables and items, you need to use a save editor or something like an RPG Maker MV Cheat plugin. Of course doing so risks messing up your save, if you change something that breaks sequence.

4.10 star(s) 49 Votes