Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
Guys, is there any vaginal sex scene included already in this game? I wanna spoil lil bit because i'm newbie here i love the art so much it's like a combination of BT:The Manor and Town of passion but much better

Reactions: Duble

Dpixieone

Aug 29, 2022
Lara said the plant was available in the ice kingdom. To get there go to the blue crystal. The sign next to the crystal says you need a key to use it and that Ygritte has it. She doesn't want to give it to someone weak. Show her you are strong enough to defend yourself and others.

So you need to progress Ygritte's story to further progress this quest.

bro how to complete this mission, I've completed all of Ygritte's mission, but still can't. anybody know? Screenshot_2022-08-29-09-42-31-311_org.alvein.the66.jpg

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
bro how to complete this mission, I've completed all of Ygritte's mission, but still can't. anybody know? View attachment 2011479
Well I seem to remember this quest has changed (and became much easier) since I wrote this. All you need to do I believe is talk to the shop keeper (she shows you what it looks like) then go to the ice kingdom. Don't get raped to death by ghost girls, and find the plant (east and bit south I believe). The old version involved defeating a dark lord to get the plant, I don't remember what you need to do in the new version.

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
There is normal mode and cheat mode when you are just starting the game. What does the cheat mode do, I couldn't see any difference.

rbailey0713

May 18, 2022
I am not sure if this is answered already as there are 58 pages to try to read through but I am stuck because my agility is less than 1. I read that you need to raise agility at the tavern but when I go there I can only play dice or try to talk to the girl that says this will be in a future update.

luis123456

Sep 14, 2022
I have a problem, I get an error when I go to another world.
error: failed to load img/pictures/secondary/CinemaQuest_Crystal.png

please help.
imagen_2022-09-14_020247143.png

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes