Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
I like this game.
Grammar issues aside, the game is really well made and not half assed like the majority of RPGM games.
Hopefully the sexual content will provide more than the formulaic crap that Siren games have.

Jul 24, 2022
I like this game.
Grammar issues aside, the game is really well made and not half assed like the majority of RPGM games.
Hopefully the sexual content will provide more than the formulaic crap that Siren games have.
As long as I don't have to watch 1x1 cm pixelated sex scenes, I'm already happy.

And it's fun playing the game too. In the category of Zombie Retreat and Town of Passion fun.

gpowez

Jul 17, 2017
I need help. I tried to get into the afternoon, but it always skips to evening. What should I do?

Dandoru

May 25, 2022
then just have some more patience please. I know it's a lot of time since the last update but at least you'll have a content to play, not just few pictures and dialogues
Take your time my friend, I love the art and ROMI (a.k.a the best girl) keep it up the good job.
Greetings from Brazil!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lil_Yni

zetsubouig

Sep 7, 2020
then just have some more patience please. I know it's a lot of time since the last update but at least you'll have a content to play, not just few pictures and dialogues
Said it in the discord but take your time with it honestly, your game is a diamond in the rough of really poopy Hgames

Keep up the high quality, love your game

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lil_Yni
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes