ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
NTR is about MC watching someone else fuck his girls/womans, and that's not in the game. I'm not sure about who Eryn and Cecile are, the witches? They both sit next to each other with their ass up in the air for you to fuck. Then we have Emilia and Nicole who seem to do it together (for your benefit it seems), so that's not a problem either.
Emilia doesn't even know MC is there So no she isn't doing it for MC benefit. Plus seems Nicole even forgot MC was there she was to ingrossed in emillia to think of MC 1673282330014.png

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
NO PLEASE !

don't tell me I waited 6 months for a dwarf ?
Yes you did. I feel you, but that's how it is. Maybe next time it will be a different girl. You can go and try Daily lives of my Countryside or Town of Passion, in case you want something similar to Alvein.

• Sad
Reactions: MissPitri

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Is the the MC involved in the incest?
Well Emilia is actually his mom, even if they said it's her "maid" (same deal that happened in Town of Passion, just look at how alike they are). Also, Nicole looks almost identical to Emilia so she's probably his aunt or something. The disclaimer at the beggining says the game has incest. So... Yeah. it has oncest.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes