BitaDev

Feb 11, 2022
Playing on linux and the game white-screens then quits out after the content warning. Any tips?
Follow this page https://f95zone.to/threads/playing-on-linux-tutorials-tools-and-help.19523/post-3909528

Problem is that Yni seems like they are developing on Windows and has used mixed case. Trying to open the game immediately fails with

1673573474177.png

Notice the lowercase "title" here. But the directory structure is like "img/SumRndmDde/Title/"

Changing the directory to "title" has got me into the game, but I would imagine I'm going to run into more issues later on.

Reactions: xerfive

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
havent played this game and I want to know if the Mc has slept with is mom or any family member(if there's one apart from mom)?

Dec 15, 2022
Still makes 0 sense even after hearing the completed version. Thanks for this.
The idea is you come there, you see those stones, and then you walk to the gate aboven, then she will tell you what to do and go back the stones, if you touch them you can change the octave, I added under the spoiler the needed 4 octaves, if done, it seems to open...

But if it's a problem, I would suggest watching a youtube video doing it for you.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes