mileyvirus

Oct 29, 2017
omg does anyone have a save just after these dumb fire jump levels? its so frustrating its ruining the entire game

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
omg does anyone have a save just after these dumb fire jump levels? its so frustrating its ruining the entire game
Is your save not working? Now the jumping stage is much easier.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Love it when there is more interesting 2D artstyle.

Also going off the images Yni should there be a harem tag? Cause I see MC and many women... and seems like this is gonna be harem. Or is it a case of add the tag when there is content in the game that reflects it?

Reactions: kratoscar2008

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
Love it when there is more interesting 2D artstyle.

Also going off the images Yni should there be a harem tag? Cause I see MC and many women... and seems like this is gonna be harem. Or is it a case of add the tag when there is content in the game that reflects it?
Ty ♥. To add a tag, the content must already be in the game, and it will be. ;)

Reactions: bobdillan

mileyvirus

Oct 29, 2017
this labyrinth is even more frustrating. i get to the end have both going through the exit and it still fails and you cant save during this part so you have to start over.

game was great up until this. oh well

oh, and when you start over there is a bug: it doesnt let you try again. the screen shakes and you have to close the app and restart.

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
this labyrinth is even more frustrating. i get to the end have both going through the exit and it still fails and you cant save during this part so you have to start over.

game was great up until this. oh well
Have you encountered a bug? Your body and copy must enter at the same time!

I'm sorry that the game caused you negative emotions, but after completing the maze, you will finally kick Ygritte's ass. I hope you can handle it. :D

how do i change between the bodies for the one soul labyrinth?
You have to control them at the same time.

mileyvirus

Oct 29, 2017
Have you encountered a bug? Your body and copy must enter at the same time!

I'm sorry that the game caused you negative emotions, but after completing the maze, you will finally kick Ygritte's ass. I hope you can handle it. :D

You have to control them at the same time.
enter what part? the main has no wall to the exit but the copy does. so where does the "exit" actually line up between the two?

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Is your safe not working? Now the jumping stage is much easier.
Easier compared to what. How do you jump from the bottom row to the next stone. All I can do is go sideways and get killed in 10 seconds.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Easier compared to what. How do you jump from the bottom row to the next stone. All I can do is go sideways and get killed in 10 seconds.
Hey Sukme, the fire jumping stage only involves left and right movements. After you progress through enough of them the MC decides he needs to jump forward on his own. Then it moves on to *much* easier timing puzzles. Although I haven't tried the easier new version of it yet.

Reactions: Yni and Sukme

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
image_20210418_144152.png

So somehow I jumped off the platform and started to walk on water. That made the rest of this much easier.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
1618787057574.png
Interesting game , love the art - not a fan of the many mini games for little results. Also got knocked off the stones and now I can't move. May revisit the game if there is ever a skip option - good luck w/ the game.

Last edited:

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
View attachment 1150317
Interesting game , love the art - not a fan of the many mini games for little results. Also got knocked of the stones and now I can't move. May revisit the game if there is ever a skip option - good luck w/ the game.
It's sad that it happened. Be sure to check in for the next patch, it will be better and more fun.

Reactions: Sukme
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes