Wookieboy6969

Mar 19, 2023
I reached Night Training 2 with Taya but now when i try to talk to her at night i only get an error "Error Taya Dialogue 9". Anyone know how to fix this?

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
Heres my save file.
Did you start the game in the previous version? There was a bug that caused a major portion of Taya's backstory to be skipped. To ensure everything works properly, you'll need to start again in the latest version.

Wookieboy6969

Mar 19, 2023
Did you start the game in the previous version? There was a bug that caused a major portion of Taya's backstory to be skipped. To ensure everything works properly, you'll need to start again in the latest version.
That's weird. No, i started the game in this version, haven't played or installed any other versions of the game. Forgot to mention that i'm playing on android does that affect the situation?

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
I just wanted to take the time and thank Yni for such an amazing game. I didn't think it would be anything special, but I played through it as far as I can go with very little cheating (other than the occasional Google search) and enjoyed it immensely. The artwork in the lewd scenes is really good and the characters are likable as well. Looking forward to future updates.

Reactions: Lil_Yni

LordOfPears12

Oct 8, 2018
Very good game, except the female guardian she's idk boring. Love the game, enjoyed the art. I noticed that some girls do remind you that there're other guys trying to woo them and it's like a niche thing.

One small thing to add would be the inclusion of sleeping the night on the town bench, cuz my it gets really annoying going from and to the house bed. Or add an unlocklable teleport if the bench breaks the game in 200gorillion bugs

jed999

May 26, 2021
The Halloween scene is bugged, there will never be a 3rd firefly if you talk to Kieth after catching 2.
Game over

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes