Gido

Sep 22, 2018
I need help for solve this puzzle? Plz help
you just have to move according to the light that shines in the ground if its yellow you move left, if its purple you move up and if its red you move down in this part the character will do the movements on its own when you press those buttons

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Has there any update on the Patreon after June ?
Is their a chance for this game to be abandoned ?
Last patreon post was on 30th June. Don't know if he paused pledges, but it's a lack of respect to take cash and play dead for +60 days.

I personally don't care. I get to play for free and he doesn't owe me any explanation, but he owes one to the pplz giving him cash.

BTW, abandoned or not, don't think it will change anything, at least for me, it won't. F95 is filled with super good games and the main girls in this one didn't get any proper update/scenes since ages. So, yeah, good graphics, but really bad organizational work culture IMHO.

douchbag07

Aug 19, 2022
Last patreon post was on 30th June. Don't know if he paused pledges, but it's a lack of respect to take cash and play dead for +60 days.

I personally don't care. I get to play for free and he doesn't owe me any explanation, but he owes one to the pplz giving him cash.

BTW, abandoned or not, don't think it will change anything, at least for me, it won't. F95 is filled with super good games and the main girls in this one didn't get any proper update/scenes since ages. So, yeah, good graphics, but really bad organizational work culture IMHO.

The last time i check on the discord from the game, the devs says that they didnt pause the development but they delay because of personal problems. I dont remember exactly what they said but remember that they still adding content to the game.

Edit: So we will have another patch soon.
1695704683516.png

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes