dweebledum

Formerly 'twinklecake'
May 21, 2018
My upcoming NFN attempt woulda failed before it started had this dropped just a bit later.

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
Ever notice how a lot of games put the best girl in the thumbnail and banner, but they almost never get any content? It's like devs just choose every other character than the one people want to see, otherwise why have them in the thumbail/banner? Pretty weird and it's not exclusive to this game at all, just something I noticed.
Every girl takes her turn, and each update consistently includes roughly the same amount of content. (The current update is actually even larger than average)
We made a choice not to introduce new characters for some time to ensure that the existing ones receive as much attention as possible. Sorry, but your comment doesn't make sense to me.

They are milking those patreon cows till the last drop and only then there will be the best girl's content. Typical practice of patreon devs, otherwise a lot of people will lose interest in their game and drop it after completing said content.
Sorry if I milked you. You might not be aware, but Patreon offers an easy unsubscribe option. By using it, your credit card won't be charged anymore, and you can use your money for things like indulging in ice cream or treating yourself to pizza.

I hope you enjoy the update. The next one will be even better. ;)

Last edited:

onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
So, I haven't played this game and saw in the changelog that there is a NG+. Does that mean it has been completed and more add-ons are happening or is it not completed? :unsure:

hulkout

Mar 21, 2023
Game keeps disappearing when I unzip and try to load, then older version did the same, can anyone help?

whoknows1337

Jun 18, 2018
Hey dev! Liked this game a while back but at some point I always put RPGM games on my "wait until it's done" list due to what tend to become Save Game debilitating changes.

So I ask, if this .99 meaning we are close to a "completed" tag or you just not wanting to put out the fabled 1.00?

Reactions: SomeoneX22

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
Hey dev! Liked this game a while back but at some point I always put RPGM games on my "wait until it's done" list due to what tend to become Save Game debilitating changes.

So I ask, if this .99 meaning we are close to a "completed" tag or you just not wanting to put out the fabled 1.00?
To be honest, I don't know when the game will end. We still have a lot of plans for side content.
At the moment, every girl has enough content to have a good time. At least I think so. :lepew:

In any case, this already somehow looks like a game, and not like an alpha version of something.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes