4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Does any1 know if Bo Wei plans on having ntr in future games or if he keeps to femdom findom humiliation feet etc.?
He has a main game hes working on atm these are all side projects while he waits for koda to do the translation/clean-up. But then koda gets distracted and starts working on these side games soooooooooooooooooo who knows at this point

HG

Sep 12, 2016
Not really into the overall premise of the game... but I really like the simplicity of the adventuring/fighting part. I think, for a sex game, this is the way to go. The usual cut-scene/turnbased combat is just so much more... tedious, after a while at least. You can bring more complexity into the fight as well (aka combat rape or H-scenes). Think snes "The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past".

freereal

Nov 10, 2017
foreword following is mostly just venting anger about the broken empty game that calls itself completed.

the game plays like a broken mess. i won't believe that this mostly content empty piece of *** is completed. trying to sell stuff beside the auction gave me a error / always froze the game and had to restart the game. beside of that on the 3te day i already rented the inn room in the morning and was still forced to bid for it in the evening to top that off if you dont force the evening event on going to her room in the inn after she outbid it away from you you can only sleep in the poor end at the south end of the town. no other events wont happen until you force that evening event at the inn so she moves out the next day. when she forced me the first time into debts the game crashed only on the secend try it worked but the game feels just broken. your on the 5-6 day (have around 2000-5000g) but get forced into debt of over 400000 and ended with over 80 tickets for me. just waiting didnt help its endless until you buy enough if you wait long enough befor buying the debt gets so high that it breaks the game. if you got past that the game just keeps forcing you to trigger the next event in a broken way. with the forced 80 tickets you can get around 2 grand prize's (you only need one you lose the other when you redeem it) after that you have to use the heels at the inn day/night doesn't matter the event forces it like its night and just starts after that event you wake up on the poor end on the south end of the town. thats the point were i just quit the game. all the time they used to make this *** should have been used for the ToT game update that we should have gotten over a year ago.

Reactions: JonkoSlunko

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
how do i continue? my brain is already maxed but the shoe is only at a quarter since i cant visit her in the in anymore and had to give her the shoe?

FireKitten

Apr 27, 2018
Imagine Bo Wei and Koda would create a female protagonist game, would be awesome aswell i guess D:
While I like playing as a sub male I would love if they made a female protagonist game where if you lose to a female they dom you but if you win you can dom them and there are random males you could also dom, or a reverse ToT where you go out to different villages and dom and capture males to be your slaves.

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
Does any1 know if Bo Wei plans on having ntr in future games or if he keeps to femdom findom humiliation feet etc.?
Considering Bo Wei/Koda females always lean on the side of "all males are basically garbage"... yeah unless they are also into yuri I don't see it happening.

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes