Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
AlwaysFan [v0.4] update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.3 -> v0.4
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Really enjoyed the update (but it ended too fast! :(), the Q&A stream was fun addition (and some question there make me wonder about future content :p), guess Emilie soon will be into live streaming. :p

Seems like when we are on Lena route Jenna can't lose her job (unless I miss something) so she don't need to start new job, wonder if there is any swinging planed for her in that case? Also, guess that Nicolas/Megan are potential swinging partners?

As I always have to click every choice I must say that didn't expect that one thing with Megan, felt bad... :(
I like Emilie and this game a lot but scenes like that (and some other things we saw in the background so far) really make me worried what can happen...

Do we still need to be mean again to our lovely girlfriend so she can do swinging?
Still a little at the beginning sadly, but then it can shift into more "love route"

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
A lot of us HATE NTR...
And yet this is a game about running your girlfriends onlyfans. It's not exactly typical pure romance so it does make sense that if you're okay with onlyfans that sharing would be optional. I guess what the original guy you replied to meant is "I wish you didn't have to be an asshole to get sharing route when it's considered perfectly fine to sell her nudes online during the romance route".

Reactions: Fiz1247

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
And yet this is a game about running your girlfriends onlyfans. It's not exactly typical pure romance so it does make sense that if you're okay with onlyfans that sharing would be optional. I guess what the original guy you replied to meant is "I wish you didn't have to be an asshole to get sharing route when it's considered perfectly fine to sell her nudes online during the romance route".
I hate ntr altogether so glad it's avoidable. Having nudes online is a world apart from her having sex with others.

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
Why should anybody ask if it's avoidable? It's clearly explained in the dev notes it's separate paths...
So far you're the only one overreacting.... Not really Alpha behavior to be honest... ;)
and yet there are at least a dozen posts, specifically asking about this, like:
Now, when you say "avoidable" do you mean there is an option to avoid it, or "avoidable" as in *click really really fast and run through it at top speed*?
it's just So.Fucking.Pathetic!

Reactions: AtemX

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
As i said, it's clearly mentioned in the dev notes. This game delivers to the NTR lovers and the harem lovers. There's no need for either group (or the people that play both paths) to complain something is in the game... This dev delivers on his promise and caters to all. I have respect for any developer that is clear in his information about his game content, and this dev makes it work so win-win in my book... ;)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Why should anybody ask if it's avoidable? It's clearly explained in the dev notes it's separate paths...
So far you're the only one overreacting.... Not really Alpha behavior to be honest... ;)
Well...the amount of users which don't bother to :
1) read the op
2) read the current/or last pages, before asking questions which are already answered there
3) not use the search function

is astonishing high...
speaking about sitting in a glass house...

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
I hate ntr altogether so glad it's avoidable. Having nudes online is a world apart from her having sex with others.
I'd also say that having an onlyfans is worlds apart from typical romance but that's besides the point. From the few comments I've seen I think the main problem people have with that route is that it's a weird limbo where it's NTS but also requires you to be a dick which is unusual for NTS and being a dick would normally result in NTR not NTS. Nobody's saying it should be mandatory it's moreso people being upset about how the route starts. That being said I've not read all the comments so maybe nobody really cares about it that much although apparently if you do go down that route you can apologise or whatever so maybe people did care.

4.30 star(s) 55 Votes