VN - Ren'Py - AlwaysFan [v0.6.1] [AtemX Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Jaango

Enjoyed this one. For a first release this one got fair amount of content. There is many path to play. Love, corruption/dominance, NTR route. Only played love route. Emilie is naive and cute. Really loved her. Even in love route MC try to corrupt her to pose nude in camera for money. Well afterall main concept of the game is that. Well the title is always fan. Really loved the date with Emilie. Seems like harem and pregnancy is possible in the future.

NTR is avoidable. If you want to play a nice romantic route it is possible here. Overall this one is a good start. Really looking forward to more Romantic interaction with Emilie in the next updates. Of course with other girls too. Keep up the good work dev. Looking forward to next updates

:coffee:
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Great start of the game, Emilie and Amanda are very hot characters and the tease at the end of a hidden society opens the possibilities for many stories, can't wait to play more.
    Another thing I played both paths Love and Dominance and Emilie is always a sweetheart but her naive nature leads her to sexual results which is great as well
  3. 4.00 star(s)

kantigura

Only played the "love route" all the way through, the other was complete trash pretty quickly. On the plus side a good amount of content, great main LI, side characters seem interesting. Not a fan of sharing nudes of the girl you love, in what is supposed to be the "love route". I know it's the whole "need the money" trope, but making the amount needed to get by is no less realistic then sucking it up and getting a fast food job to supplement the non-nude income. It's supposed to be a love route, leave that for the sharing/NTR route. Also not a fan of the last scene. I saw the post that it "is important" for the story, another trope that Dev's use to get sharing/NTR type content into "love" routes of games. If it is that important just make it some random, unnamed woman. At this point I hope to never see Erica in game again, I could actually care less about her now, LI or not. Overall a decent game with a bit more focus on the sharing/NTR content, but with a great main LI.

After coming back and trying this VN again, I find that the things I didn't like about it before have been changed a bit(we now have a choice about posting our LI nudes or not). Still have not and never will try the NTR/Sharing route, but the romance/harem route makes this VN worth it. Will be sad to see it end, but am looking forward to see what the dev does next.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Trickstar

Fantastic game so far and the diverse routes are pretty decent. The albino girl is such a sweet girl you can't help but love. Some criticism so far would be you can't have a loving netorase/sharing relationship with the girl and that you have to constantly tell her you don't love her and only view her as a sex buddy to go down that route, also in conjunction with that the netorase and the story that seems to be going with it feels more leaning to netorare based on what I'm seeing so far. Hopefully we can get more netorase in the future with the girl and it feels more netorase if you know what I mean as well as make it so we can do it while treating her like an actual girlfriend we love. As for the love/corruption route it was sweet and endearing so not much to say about that tbh.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Mommysbuttslut

This game deserves 5*s for Emilie alone. Played through the love route and I'm not sure I could've been happier with it. She has one of the most unique HS models I've ever seen and I think she's completely gorgeous. She is ridiculously sweet and devoted.
    Personally I would find it extremely hard to come up with a meaningful negative criticism about this game. The story is well written so far. The characters have relatable motivations and a good range of expression. The sex scenes are very arousing. For an initial release there's lots of content, even if you're only playing through one route.
    There's very small amounts of content that I might not like but it serves its purpose for telling the story. Overall I don't even remember the last time I've been this excited to find a new game, and I have not ever been this impressed with an initial release.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Lightrunner

I played both routes and loved both of them, seeing a lot of potential for a great game, now yes the bad path can seem more like a rape relationship, i'd have preffered a third route where you were still nice and everything, but you didn't make sexual advances, a sort of friendzone route where the alwaysfan corporation could take advantage of that or the classmate who has something to do with the redhead. still i loved the wholesome love path and i did love the corruption path once we reached the heh email section with robert and alwaysfan and cannot wait to see more
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Akeymu

I wasn't honestly expecting much from a V 0.1, but I'm full taken back by the amount of content and effort put into this. Spent first play through was about an hour long and I mainly played a more dominate corruption role, and frankly I was surprised at the little things. There's currently no way to track points or anything, for what the dev stated would be path specific scenes, however I was surprised at the fluidity of most the scenes still having a large amount of choice in them, by this I mean you can be a complete ass, and treat her as a total sex slave, but can still hug her for her devotion, and and hold her hands after her being humiliated from being caught fucking In a park, but these little things are the little things that she admits loving about you, even though your a complete fucking asshole to her 99% of the time. The realism was mindblowing to me.

Currently running through more scenes, but over all I'm super impressed and extremely excited for the next release. I would give it a 10/10. I know most people will complain about the main models, or little nit picky shut, but over all this is definatly a sub worthy game. I can't wait to see more content with the MILF and other classmate, and how thier interactions will play out over all.

Edit: finished both love and NTR routes and my opinion still stands, even stronger now. It's impressive the amount of detail and care put it. Love route is very nice and almost vanilla, I can see some people having issues with main LI taking photos and selling them online, but I suppose it's just a small nit Pick. The scenes and dialogues were drastically different from each other while following a similar set up over all. The NTR itself is....more of a prostitiution/sharing variety where you more or less pimp out Emilie, at least in the first scene, and I suppose we'll see where it goes from here but over all it was a very well crafted, depressive scene that makes you feel for her surprisingly well. Definatly a 10/10 in terms of first release and content included, I found no errors, game bugs or anything in the 2-3 hours I put in, very well done
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Alexcameron

AlwaysFan [ v0.1 ] review -
    Pros -
    Few good looking female characters but none of them are romancable yet and decent renders . No annoying sandbox mechanisms .
    Neutral -
    Plot seems okay for the first release , not great but not too bad as some of other games here .
    Cons -
    Main female character looks weird , those red eyes are bizarre . And I tried to play as a White knight and possibly have love path with her . Though in the past MC acts a gentleman protecting her from bullies and all and in present letting her to stay in his home when she has nowhere to go is nice but asking her to do things like posing nude and uploading it online for money when she is in a difficult situation doesn't sound romance at all to me and buying things that she likes doesn't make up for it (Sugar daddy ? ) , it is corruption at best atleast that is what they called it in the last game that I played . It maybe okay for corruption path but in love path it doesn't sit well . The game needs rewrite or atleast love path alone , it's better to correct it in early stages and rather changing at the end of the game but for this version it's simply terrible .
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Veileos

My 2cents on AlwaysFan[v0.1]

Would of given this game a straight up 5 stars just for the love route alone. Its really well done and I loved it. Emilie is just a really sweet character. With the title and the nature of the game its obvious theres going to be some nudes floating around and its fine because the MC and Emilie are okay with it.

The bad comes in the NTR route. I'm always up for trying a corruption/NTR route but this was just pure Rape and poor Emilie has Stockholm Syndrome. Right now theres no Rape tag. The MC has the option to Force her into sex and does it again later in the shower scene. Even towards the end of the version theres a prostitution club drugging and raping girls which cuts out almost half the girls from the intro pic for the love route.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Madarahyuuga

I particularly loved the game, I've only played the NTR route so far and I loved it. I have high hopes for the future of the game. One thing I liked about him was the options and lines that show that the protagonist doesn't care about her, I also liked the way he manipulates her and her feelings for the path of prostitution. I would love for him to start doing that with all the girls and maybe even join the guys there who supply the drug and who created the app. Well that's it for now.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

PatrickJ

Okay I got mixed feelings about this game , I'm not a sucker for romance game or one who loves enjoys corruption game kinda inbetween them . I enjoy a game which has good story this definitely feels like one . Emilie is such a wonderful character - shy and definitely most lovable in some of the games that I have played . And for the first time after hearing her story and her personality , I just wanna focus on her , love her and be faithful and ignore the other girls in the game . And later found to be disappointed with the path , sharing her nude photos of her online is the last thing I want to do with / to her and the game basically forces me to do that her when I just don't wanna . And for the game that says choices matter it again forces you to cheat with Amanda which I don't want to atleast in this game . Game starts promising with one of the most lovable characters Emilie 1 star just for her alone but turns out bad with the writing and progression of the story - v0.1 .
  12. 4.00 star(s)

KopengaKris

After playing the game I really like it. Emilie is very loveable and a sweet character. Good story and I only played the love route since the other routes are not my kink. Great that NTR is avoidable, always nice to see. The story has a nice build up and looking forward to the next update. Only reason the game doesn't get 5/5 is that the naked photoshoot, uploading the photos of Emilie is considered as sharing and doesn't belong on the love route. Neither did I get the choice to stay faithful, since I'm forced to cheat on Emilie with Amanda. Other then that it's a great first release.
  13. 1.00 star(s)

Nelson4ever

Review for Version0.1
    Downloaded this game for the romance tag and I played only that route or the route that says it is romance even if it isn't , so my review is only for the so called romance route
    CONS -
    I don't know if the dev has ever seen an albino before - Albinos are people with fair / pale skin and sensitive to light but they are not milky white as they are in this game and their eyelash / eyebrow will be like white to mild brown not black like this girl .
    Main character is totally worthless apart from few past scenes where he stands up to the girl , he suggests / coarse the girl to be a camgirl / pose nude in front of the camera if they don't wanna end up in the streets in the romance route . Guess what kinds of things will happen in the corruption route .
    Story and writing full of inconsistencies . Smartphones for poor people and I didn't know if we have a camera with no knowledge we can become a professional and models will line themselves for photoshoots we don't need studios or lighting of any kind.
    Main character also seems to have brain only for sex it seems literally does any work only has sex with his friend the whole game and forced sex scenes - why don't we get a choice top avoid BJ with the other model in romance route .
    So in the end 1 star , I just tried the romance route , didn't touch the other one but the romance route for me is non existent and the story with inconsistencies and writing is just poor in this game .