EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95 banner v2.jpg

Overview:
AlwaysFan is an adult visual novel where you play as Chris (customizable name),
a 21-year-old man who is in a difficult situation after the death of his parents.
With Emilie, an albino girl and childhood friend who is in a situation similar to yours,
will you be able to overcome these difficulties?
What relationship will you have with Emilie and the other girls you will meet during the story?
Can you protect them in this crime-ridden world, or will you sacrifice them to your own lust?
It will depend on your choices!​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-31
Release Date: 2023-12-31
Developer: AtemX Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - - -
Mac: - -
- -
Android: - -
- -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - UPDATE ONLY* - TORRENT*

Extras: FAN SIGS - Spanish Translation**

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.
** The translation of the previous patch is already included in the game, so there's no need to download it if it hasn't been updated for the current version.

8DVKoX.png d2shoot44.jpg d13_131.jpg fbumb13.jpg d2shoot32.jpg d5_shoot16b.jpg d29_242.jpg efAUvx.png 9iFL73.jpg d2nightlove30.jpg d3_love_shower02b.jpg d6_date44.jpg d6_ntr_out29.jpg d7_178.jpg em_sofa_screenshot.jpg d11_353.jpg d13_015.jpg d16_325.jpg d32_059.jpg d33_304.jpg

Last edited:

AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
Wow, you are fast! I was about to post it myself, thanks for doing it for me. I hope to get lots of feedback, I'm working alone on this project and it's my very first renpy game, so they will be welcome.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Wow, you are fast! I was about to post it myself, thanks for doing it for me. I hope to get lots of feedback, I'm working alone on this project and it's my very first renpy game, so they will be welcome.
Request Ownership, and get that Green Game Developers Tag

Game Compression Requests or ask CircleJerker
Android Port Requests

For your next update:
i recommend you add a little more sex please :KEK:

Last edited:

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Hi! Game looks great but I have a question.... Is NTR planned for this game?
Sure looks like it from the previews with the "Ugly Bastard". Edit: Shit, the pic is even labeled as NTR.

Apparently the dev has never met an actual albino. They are extremely pale skinned but not pure white.

I do wish you luck with it, but from the body proportions, skin tones, the faces shown in the previews (huge eye fans will probably flock to it), and the apparent NTR, I'm going to pass.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 52 Votes