yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AlwaysFan-0.6.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: AtemX and Na4u

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Is there actually a full corruption route to side with Biggerman and them that isn't a dead end? Just whore Emilie out to them

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
For the life of me cant figure out what the last additional info is typed in john,Robert,zak,Lewis,biolab and clicked on file explorer and hidden folders and checked all cams though a few are greyed out.
Screenshot_2024_01_01-1.png

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
you probably missed one of the hidden files that was at least what was missing for me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thx funny enough it was the room renovations doc i had missed

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Damn What a twisted half-sister reveal
Edit: this update is grrrreat (only played Love path) ! I love that the dev doesn't drag the main story focus (catching bad guys) for too long and gives it a nice outcome, and I can see the dev's put some effort on the animation since it's notably better in this update. Looking forward to the finale!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: AtemX

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Great update. This game is really good, can't wait for the final chapter. I liked the scene with the sisters, but be careful with putting that type of content on patreon AtemX. For them it doesn't matter that they're not related to the MC, if they're sisters, and fuck each other, it's incest, simple as that.

Reactions: AtemX

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
For them it doesn't matter that they're not related to the MC, if they're sisters, and fuck each other, it's incest, simple as that.
Mainly because it is incest.

It doesn't matter if they are related to the MC or not, if other characters fuck each other and they are related it's still incest.

Aug 12, 2019
I liked the "bad ending", where you get with Natacha instead of Emilie. The one where you never give Emilie your love, and she ends up being a nasty slut. It would have been good to have some insight on Emilie. What she is doing after giving birth to her child (does she works, does she has a man, is she still a slut? What about ethan and so on.) and how she really feel meeting MC again. The after credit where she looks at you angry and move on feel a little too easy and quick of an ending.
Is there a way to see this in the gallery?

Aug 12, 2019
Look at the top right of your screen, the big moving question mark ;)

Not at the moment, but maybe I'll add it to the gallery in the final episode.
Yes thank you, it'll be awesome if you do it.

P.S. another question, I am on the sharing/whoring pat, how can i access the night at the strip club?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes