Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
Swinging scenes are gated behind choosing to whore out Emilie to one of the villains very early on in the game. You need to treat her like shit for at least the beginning of the game to even open that path. The Megan swinging scene requires actually saving her and Nicholas's relationship and not letting her get raped.
Even if you're into that though the scene is pretty well there just to emphasize what a shitty lover Nicholas is, Emilie deserves better than to get shared, but she really deserves better than to get shared with a limp prick loser like Nicholas.
LOL then I'm glad I chose to not encourage them to get back together, might try the alternative once I complete the game. Thanks!

AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
Anyone knows which choice triggers the swinging path? Is it the one where you are given a choice whether to encourage Nichols to patch up with Megan?
Are you on pure love route? Because there is no swinging on it as far as I know.
To be clear, it's possible to have the foursome scene with Emilie + MC + Nicolas + Megan without being on the sharing route, but there won't be any intercourse between Emilie and Nicolas in this case, which indeed requires following the sharing route.

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
To be clear, it's possible to have the foursome scene with Emilie + MC + Nicolas + Megan without being on the sharing route, but there won't be any intercourse between Emilie and Nicolas in this case, which indeed requires following the sharing route.
Roger that, thanks for clarifying!

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes