kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
It won't be over in June, since in addition to the last week of the game and the endings, I'm also planning to give a graphic overhaul to many of the renders/animations from weeks 1 and 2.
So is it likely to be released in July if there are no delays?

Dascapi

Sep 28, 2023
Buenass me quedé atrapado en la parte donde en mc tiene que buscar información en la PC del esposo de la chica, me pide que escribas palabras claves o no se me ayudan

Nov 18, 2021
I mean what do you need a walkthrough for? Just pick the dom options, and decline the NTS/Prostitution options. It's pretty straight forward and you definitely don't need a walkthrough.
I posted at the beginning of the game then I saw that it's simples decline nts...

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
Anyone knows which choice triggers the swinging path? Is it the one where you are given a choice whether to encourage Nichols to patch up with Megan?

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Anyone knows which choice triggers the swinging path? Is it the one where you are given a choice whether to encourage Nichols to patch up with Megan?
Are you on pure love route? Because there is no swinging on it as far as I know.

Last edited:

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
Are you on pure love route? Because there is no swinging on it as far as I know.
Yes love route for all LIs except Iris... Oh I keep reading mentions of swinging around this game I thought it was one of the options available :oops:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Yes love route for all LIs except Iris... Oh I keep reading mentions of swinging around this game I thought it was one of the options available :oops:
Swinging scenes are gated behind choosing to whore out Emilie to one of the villains very early on in the game. You need to treat her like shit for at least the beginning of the game to even open that path. The Megan swinging scene requires actually saving her and Nicholas's relationship and not letting her get raped.
Even if you're into that though the scene is pretty well there just to emphasize what a shitty lover Nicholas is, Emilie deserves better than to get shared, but she really deserves better than to get shared with a limp prick loser like Nicholas.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes