thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
out of so many games I still have yet to play I saw this and had a feeling I've gotta try it and I was not disappointed. pretty good story, not sure where it all will lead as I'm still early but I like it so far, good thing you had the choice to not share nudes too. so many scenes so early and such high quality is definitely not the standard from what I've seen too. I would have prefered just a liiiittle tiny bit longer relationship development with Emilie but thats just my opinion. yet to play more of it and looking forward to more. thanks for the game

Jan 23, 2023
When I try to save it doesn't allow me to save has that feature been fixed or is it just for this update and it'll be fixed in the next one

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
Can anyone help? I'm on the screen where the MC is invading Marcos' PC and I want to know what he does to move forward? Do you have a special password to open the criminal's emails and advance through screens?

I've already looked at the camera images and put evidence on Mc's Pen Drive, but I can't go any further, I'd be grateful if anyone can help me.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Can anyone help? I'm on the screen where the MC is invading Marcos' PC and I want to know what he does to move forward? Do you have a special password to open the criminal's emails and advance through screens?
The game automatically advances when your time expires, or once you have found all the evidences.
Read here for hints.

Reactions: slaifer99

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
The game automatically advances when your time expires, or once you have found all the evidences.
Read here for hints.
Thank you, but I saw the hidden files, went through all the camera screens and researched the data in the emails, but even so, when trying to move forward, the MC says he still needs to collect more evidence. It appears that I obtained 2/7 incriminating evidence. 1/8 additional information and score 9/30

After that, what should I do to continue? When accessing this information, do you have to put everything on the MC's Pen drive or do they go automatically?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
It appears that I obtained 2/7 incriminating evidence. 1/8 additional information and score 9/30
2/7 and 1/8? It sounds to me like you didn't read the important emails. Did you click on the search tool and typed the names suggested in the post I've linked? That will refresh the list of the emails: read them all and click on their attachments.

IIRC the number of evidences is increased automatically. If it doesn't work, it can be a bug, but I've never heard of anyone experiencing this one so far. What's your operative system, and what version are you playing (PC, Mac, Android, compressed)?

Reactions: AtemX and slaifer99

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
2/7 and 1/8? It sounds to me like you didn't read the important emails. Did you click on the search tool and typed the names suggested in the post I've linked? That will refresh the list of the emails: read them all and click on their attachments.

IIRC the number of evidences is increased automatically. If it doesn't work, it can be a bug, but I've never heard of anyone experiencing this one so far. What's your operative system, and what version are you playing (PC, Mac, Android, compressed)?
I'm playing via ANDROID cell phone.
I now had not opened all the email attachments.
I managed to advance

THANK YOU very much for your attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: scrumbles

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
I finished playing the game in 2 routes, the vanilla route and another with the MC being more detached and acting like a pimp. Unlike some, I always test all possible game routes because for me it's just fun.

From what I saw, Emilie on the sharing route and where she works as a prostitute is already much looser and starting to enjoy what she does and the MC on this route is always looking for money but enjoying seeing Emilie with her clients.

I don't know if the game is ending or what the developer thinks as it moves forward, but it's a really good game with sounds during sex, something that's rare to see in games and that I really appreciate. Before, I had only seen the Duet couple with audio during the sex scenes.

Reactions: Demnor
4.30 star(s) 52 Votes