Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
Game deserves more support than what it currently have. I love the karaoke room scene with Emilie, the feelings and the music are realistic that I also sang with them "Endless Love" and "Always" by Bon Jovi. If I have time I would have give a 5 star review and subscribe in patreon

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Game deserves more support than what it currently have. I love the karaoke room scene with Emilie, the feelings and the music are realistic that I also sang with them "Endless Love" and "Always" by Bon Jovi. If I have time I would have give a 5 star review and subscribe in patreon
i agree :p i started sobbing on that scene xD lmao xD but whatever, it was a sweet scene :)

Reactions: Kaoshin

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
on one hand yes, the harem-path is gold, but dev wanted a game with harem and NTR and that alone reduces the player count and people that support by a great amount.
Well, there are games out there that has these similar genre but the support is not a problem as long as all the ntr are optional and completely avoidable. I don't think that is the case

Knucklenaut

Dec 16, 2018
You can have her as a submissive girlfriend and share her, while clearly being in a loving relationship.
Okay thanks, I guess I'm just missing something then because in my playthrough I reloaded to like 4 previous saves and still couldn't initiate swinging/sharing scenes without choosing the over the top domineering choices first. Seemed like it was either be a schizo to her or be locked out of that path.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Well, in principle, the plot is interesting, I like the variety. But Emily turned out to have a rather strange appearance and, alas, is more repulsive than attractive, with makeup and a tail in the form of a hairstyle, she looks even more normal, but in other cases she is not the most attractive female character, and alas, she is the main character and cannot be replaced by someone else. And at the same time, Iris looks simply wonderful (perhaps the most beautiful female character in the game), but we were given so little content that it’s a shame. And then they completely removed it from the plot, and finally they didn’t show any interesting content with her (one scene and “scary” conversations certainly don’t lead to interesting content)...

Reactions: GinAnalgin

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Well, in principle, the plot is interesting, I like the variety. But Emily turned out to have a rather strange appearance and, alas, is more repulsive than attractive, with makeup and a tail in the form of a hairstyle, she looks even more normal, but in other cases she is not the most attractive female character, and alas, she is the main character and cannot be replaced by someone else. And at the same time, Iris looks simply wonderful (perhaps the most beautiful female character in the game), but we were given so little content that it’s a shame. And then they completely removed it from the plot, and finally they didn’t show any interesting content with her (one scene and “scary” conversations certainly don’t lead to interesting content)...
So_you_have_chosen..._death..jpg

It's fine if you don't like Emilie, but calling that precious angel repulsive... you've gone too far man, too damn far. :cautious:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I have a question. Does the sharing path feature condom removal? I think that'd be pretty hot.
Well, there are sharing scenes without condoms, but I don't recall any specifically where someone removes the condom mid sex, or right before sex.

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes