scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Yes, imo it would be a great candidate for the featured games slider. And it checks all the boxes (well, staff vote aside).

Speaking of pleasing harem and ntr lovers, is there anyone who doesn't belong to either group? I am playing an Emilie-solo route: I know it sounds weird, but I feel bad at cheating on her, even if she's OK with it. The only exception is Amanda, and just because Emilie expressly asked for it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AtemX

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I’m surprised this game doesn’t get more attention. It’s a really great game. Honestly it’s very good. F95 should bump this in the games section and get the author more support.

Agree, but the inside RPG is kind of a pain in the ass. Be nice if you could skip. In general minigames suck.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I think because quite a bunch of people dont like when a game has too much branching. Because the development will take time for every branch, so the overall content for someone will be lower.

But I think the content is plenty per Update. And also, I really enjoy the branching on this one, because most of the games here just have fake-choices (aka get a H-Scene or not) or just different variations. Here you can actually develop a girl to your liking.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
OK, when you're in the computer, how do you get out of the emails to do other stuff? Even looking in this thread, the difficulty of this part is extreme.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is posting Emilie's nudes bad for the Romance route??
Not really. Not posting them makes it slightly harder to avoid the game over from the game show if I remember right, and you won't be able to shoot a sex video between MC and Emilie in I believe the latest update, but there's not a lot of major consequences one way or the other.

SithNord76

Sep 1, 2022
Not really. Not posting them makes it slightly harder to avoid the game over from the game show if I remember right, and you won't be able to shoot a sex video between MC and Emilie in I believe the latest update, but there's not a lot of major consequences one way or the other.
I nailed everything on the gameshow. I was just wondering if it was detrimental to the romance route. I'm also trying to figure out where I went wrong with Jenna. Presuming she's romanceable at all. Or is it one of those, one sister or the other, kinda deals??

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I nailed everything on the gameshow. I was just wondering if it was detrimental to the romance route. I'm also trying to figure out where I went wrong with Jenna. Presuming she's romanceable at all. Or is it one of those, one sister or the other, kinda deals??
You can get Jenna and Lea. It's pretty hard to not get Jenna so not sure what you did there.
For romance go no nudes, support her, convince Jenna to shoot with Lea, compliment them both, kiss her and you will have opened up both of their paths.
If you don't convince her to shoot with Lea and you convince her to do nudes then you can get her sub path by clicking "Use a more direct and tactile approach" after her photoshoot. If you go further then I believe you get locked to her friends path and after that you can rape her which will completely kick you off of her path.
There's no mutually exclusive relationships. I've got all 5 7(I'm an idiot) main girls on the love path and the 2 side girls on the girlfriend path. If you lost a path then you made the wrong choice somewhere.

Last edited:

SithNord76

Sep 1, 2022
You can get Jenna and Lea. It's pretty hard to not get Jenna so not sure what you did there.
For romance go no nudes, support her, convince Jenna to shoot with Lea, compliment them both, kiss her and you will have opened up both of their paths.
If you don't convince her to shoot with Lea and you convince her to do nudes then you can get her sub path by clicking "Use a more direct and tactile approach" after her photoshoot. If you go further then I believe you get locked to her friends path and after that you can rape her which will completely kick you off of her path.
There's no mutually exclusive relationships. I've got all 5 main girls on the love path and the 2 side girls on the girlfriend path. If you lost a path then you made the wrong choice somewhere.
I guess I missed the kiss her que somewhere. I did convince her to the shoot with Lea and did the no nudes. Reckon I'll try again.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I guess I missed the kiss her que somewhere. I did convince her to the shoot with Lea and did the no nudes. Reckon I'll try again.
You might've had less than 5 Jenna points which would put you on her friends path after the photoshoot too but it's pretty obvious which choice will give you points so I'm not sure anyone who wanted Jenna would miss that easily.
You can double check your points in the pause screen if you click on relations

SithNord76

Sep 1, 2022
You might've had less than 5 Jenna points which would put you on her friends path after the photoshoot too but it's pretty obvious which choice will give you points so I'm not sure anyone who wanted Jenna would miss that easily.
You can double check your points in the pause screen if you click on relations
Yea, I missed a point somewhere.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
To get Megan we gotta backstab Nick or finish in her?
Pretty sure you can finish in her and still keep her with Nick. You need to talk her into having sex with the MC and then talk Nick into breaking up with her after. Really more backstabbing her but there's a reason that an NTR villain is called a villain I guess.

Reactions: CircaAD
4.30 star(s) 55 Votes