madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
i like this game. im looking forward to more!. with that said i have every scene unlocked (thanks to those who helped me unlock one of them) except these 4 of them that i struggle to figure out. these two are some of them

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
i like this game. im looking forward to more!. with that said i have every scene unlocked (thanks to those who helped me unlock one of them) except these 4 of them that i struggle to figure out. these two are some of them
Those two require you to not be on Cassandra's path when she does the car shoot and you let her model nude.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I've never understood completionism for AVN's, it's not like Xbox Gamerscore or PlayStation trophies. To me, I would feel no real achievement for unlocking everything in an AVN, and I never go out of my way to do so. I just go through and see the content I want to see, and that's that. If I want to see a scene I didn't unlock badly enough, then I will just use a gallery un-locker.

I know some AVN's are on steam, but steam achievements are not taken nearly as seriously as the console ones, especially for something like an adult visual novel.

But hey... that's just me, maybe I'm the odd one out. :D

Dec 29, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know but I feel like you inspire your name from a character I'm not sure but your name kinda familiar.
I think you inspire your name from an alien called Atomic X (an alien from ben 10 omniverse cartoon).
Tell me if I'm right I really wanna know I really am curious about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Engineer rakhesh
Jun 11, 2023
I don't know but I feel like you inspire your name from a character I'm not sure but your name kinda familiar.
I think you inspire your name from a alien called Atomic X (a alien from ben 10 omniverse cartoon).
I think you're right but ain't you thinking too much.

AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
I think you inspire your name from an alien called Atomic X (an alien from ben 10 omniverse cartoon).
Not at all. It comes from Yu-Gi-Oh, one of my favourite anime/card games when I was young.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I've never been a fan of the card game, I collected them, but never played. The show was fire when I was young though, I would watch that shit on Saturday mornings quite often.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes