Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I really love the parts where a bystander calls MC's girlfriend slutty and MC can tell he likes her that way or she defends herself about their relationship! Would love more parts like this personally, always makes my cock twitch not gonna lie :D

Also, is marriage planned? I really want to marry my sexy, fun and adventurous girlfriend, love her lots! :)

Reactions: Purvacis1986

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Ok just finished the last update, nice work as always, thought a shame it will be soon finished.

But is there a bug/wrong path with Natacha in this update ?
I had never interest in her and rejected her as soon as possible, but in the last update she sends nudes, a threesome with her and Emelie and for some reason behaves like they are together.

Reactions: scrumbles

Mibera

Dec 6, 2023
I had never interest in her and rejected her as soon as possible
finally a sign that your not an based ai-bot, i didnt dare to hope that there will be a day where Raziel_8 utters a bad take. :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raziel_8

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
finally a sign that your not an based ai-bot, i didnt dare to hope that there will be a day where Raziel_8 utters a bad take. :ROFLMAO:
Not sure why you would come to that idea, i usually don't hold back giving my honest opinion

Reactions: Mibera

AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
Ok just finished the last update, nice work as always, thought a shame it will be soon finished.

I had never interest in her and rejected her as soon as possible, but in the last update she sends nudes, a threesome with her and Emelie and for some reason behaves like they are together.
I'm really surprised by this problem. I've just double-checked the code and it's normally impossible. This selfie and the rest depend on a variable (natacha_rel) which can only become "true" if you had sex with her the week before, after going to the amusement park with her.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I'm really surprised by this problem. I've just double-checked the code and it's normally impossible. This selfie and the rest depend on a variable (natacha_rel) which can only become "true" if you had sex with her the week before, after going to the amusement park with her.
Ok it seems the variable was set to 'true' somewhere arround the quiz show, don't know why or how, later on the path was correctly set to locked, and never had any content with her until this update, so i didn't noticed...as i reloaded a old save from before the quiz and replayed it all works as intended now, probably some bug in the old save, i don't know.
Setting the variable manually back solved the issue, thanks.

Reactions: AtemX

AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
I wonder what the next project will be, where it will be set and if we will meet our heroines again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay, now I know what happened, thanks for the detailed explanation. In 0.2 I'd actually used this variable to make a score with Natacha as with Jenna or Iris. Then in 0.3 I abandoned the idea, as she was already our ex-girlfriend there was no real need to "win her back" as she still loved the MC. So I deleted this variable from the code and it turns out that I then inadvertently reused exactly the same one to set up her relationship in 0.4...
I'm going to set it back to false at the start of week 4 and if the date in the park ends amicably for the next version, that'll avoid the problem.

TWINS98

Jul 7, 2021
Is there a walkthrough I would like to unlock all the path but I don't know how to get some routes

Dec 29, 2023
Is there a walkthrough I would like to unlock all the path but I don't know how to get some routes
I better advise you about this.
If you're light hearted person then don't try other routes.
And if you're not then you can try.
Mainly three routes are there.
1st romance route don't choose any option that makes MC an arshole, be nice to every girl.
2nd submissive route this route a little bit complicated because it have 2 more different route. (Be an arshole to emilie from start)
i. Submissive sexmates. (in this route there might be chance to loose LI's)
ii. Submissive girlfriends.
3rd Sharing routine it's start from submissive route it's depend on you, you want to share your bitch for money or not.

TWINS98

Jul 7, 2021
I better advise you about this.
If you're light hearted person then don't try other routes.
And if you're not then you can try.
Mainly three routes are there.
1st romance route don't choose any option that makes MC an arshole, be nice to every girl.
2nd submissive route this route a little bit complicated because it have 2 more different route. (Be an arshole to emilie from start)
i. Submissive sexmates. (in this route there might be chance to loose LI's)
ii. Submissive girlfriends.
3rd Sharing routine it's start from submissive route it's depend on you, you want to share your bitch for money or not.
Yes, but some actions completely block a character, then I want to know how selfish I have to be to still have the route without blocking it, for example in the choice for Jenna there You can lock the route You can lock the route

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Yes, but some actions completely block a character, then I want to know how selfish I have to be to still have the route without blocking it, for example in the choice for Jenna there You can lock the route You can lock the route
You cannot have Jenna do Nudes, otherwise you will lose Lea. If this is what you are asking for.

Reactions: TWINS98

TWINS98

Jul 7, 2021
You cannot have Jenna do Nudes, otherwise you will lose Lea. If this is what you are asking for.
I lose Jenna in that case but it seems like is there a way to have both I'm trying to do the submissive/sharing route but here I only can chose one

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
I lose Jenna in that case but it seems like is there a way to have both I'm trying to do the submissive/sharing route but here I only can chose one
And that's how it supposed to be, there is no way to have Lea when sharing Jenna or doing nude AF with her (and AtemX explained in this topic reasons behind this).
Still, you can have Jenna as submissive girlfriend and Lea as your girlfriend, as long as Jenna don't strip on AF.

Reactions: AtemX

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
how to unlock this scene? i played this game too many times already its getting annoying
I'm not 100% sure, but I believe it's a scene that leads to a game over, it also take place in the biggerman tower just like the scene after it. I have no idea how to unlock it though, as I don't play the asshole path that would likely lead to it.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes