Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Ah not my day I guess, can't download with Mega, Pixeldrain crashed and now I hit the limit (dunno why 5GB just disappeared instead of resuming), and Mixdrop is as slow as Pixeldrain with limit... damn, maybe tomorrow...

does anyone have a save with all gallery?
You can unlock full gallery in game, just search this topic to learn how.

AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
Ah not my day I guess, can't download with Mega, Pixeldrain crashed and now I hit the limit (dunno why 5GB just disappeared instead of resuming), and Mixdrop is as slow as Pixeldrain with limit... damn, maybe tomorrow...
Try on itch.io, there shouldn't be any limits there ;) (the mac version will be available in 2-3 hours, I'm currently uploading it)

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Try on itch.io, there shouldn't be any limits there ;)
True, forgot about itch.io (since I used links from patreon post), not that fast but still fastest out of my options (and it's even better because somehow I'm always paranoid about Pixeldrain and especially Mixdrop), gofile just spoiled me I guess... :) Anyway, apparently 11 min to go :p Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: AtemX

AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
True, forgot about itch.io (since I used links from patreon post), not that fast but still fastest out of my options (and it's even better because somehow I'm always paranoid about Pixeldrain and especially Mixdrop), gofile just spoiled me I guess... :) Anyway, apparently 11 min to go :p Thank you!
Yeah, I forgot to put the itch.io link on the patreon post, thanks for reminding me. Enjoy the episode and happy new year :).

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Hi! There is already a sharing scene in the game currently, but it's avoidable. Any content that tends to NTR will be avoidable no matter what.
I'm willing to bet this has already been answered but.
Is avoiding ntr content the same as deciding not to pursue that girl's content? (like the "ntr is avoidable. Don't play. Done!")

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'm willing to bet this has already been answered but.
Is avoiding ntr content the same as deciding not to pursue that girl's content? (like the "ntr is avoidable. Don't play. Done!")
No, I'm pretty sure with the LIs that have prostitution content it's gated behind being on the main LI Emily's prostitution path.
The only exception is the cop, if you let her go to the rape tower by herself then she'll be stolen and raped. You'd have to be an idiot to get it by accident so I wouldn't worry but unless there's something new on that front with the new update she's the only exception.

mindexcursion

Jun 1, 2023
I'm looking forward to the compressed version and to a hero who is kind enough to bring the game under 5GB.

I would like to thank the developers very much and I wish you a wonderful and fulfilled 2024 from the bottom of my heart!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
AlwaysFan [v0.6.1] [AtemX Games] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,69 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,66 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
------------------------------------
AlwaysFan [v0.6.1] [AtemX Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.5.1 -> v0.6.1 [3,34 GB]
- - -

Universal Compressed: v0.5.1 -> v0.6.1 [685 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I've lost faith in these "Avoidable" games. Some of the material that comes from the non-NTR side is so limited, that the game is no longer a game but a pathetic compulsion that the dev has to make to get the ntr-haters on board. So all avoidable games go on the blocklist pretty easily nowadays.

It's always better to make just a harem game or just an NTR game.
And yet this one is really good and the paths don't bleed into each other.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I've lost faith in these "Avoidable" games. Some of the material that comes from the non-NTR side is so limited, that the game is no longer a game but a pathetic compulsion that the dev has to make to get the ntr-haters on board. So all avoidable games go on the blocklist pretty easily nowadays.

This is one that's good on the no-NTR side. I have seen ones that do the non-NTR half assed, probably from devs that love that NTR shit. Probably are some that only have it for those that demand it and do that part half assed and work mainly on the good part.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

Not counting the dom path there's 36 vanilla scenes to the 21 NTR scenes for the main LI.
I don't know why I'm bothering responding when I'm pretty sure you have me blocked but you're talking out your ass. If you're avoiding all games with avoidable NTR then do us all a favour and avoid the threads too.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Not counting the dom path there's 36 vanilla scenes to the 21 NTR scenes for the main LI.
I don't know why I'm bothering responding when I'm pretty sure you have me blocked but you're talking out your ass. If you're avoiding all games with avoidable NTR then do us all a favour and avoid the threads too.
Also good to note that the scenes aren't netorare, they are netorase though NTR haters don't usually care about the difference.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes