AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
AtemX I really enjoyed the game.I hope you had enjoyable journey as a dev.will you continue making new games?
i'm sad the game is ending already but it is what it is, what will be the next project if there is one?
Yes, I've already got another project in the pipeline that I've been thinking about for quite some time. I'll write a public post on my patreon on Friday to talk about it.
Went to the itch.io since Android wasn't posted here, is the android port not getting a 1.0 release?
No, and that's clearly stated on itchio. If you want to know why, and how to play on Android, follow this link:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Ughhh I've been simultaneously looking forward to and dreading this moment since the last update. I can't wait to see how this story ends but it's gonna suck saying good bye to this cast. Congratulations on finishing your game Atem. I'm decompressing from a vacation I just got home from so I'll play it another day but I already know it's going to be as much of a masterpiece as every other preceding update has been. Thank you so much for making such an incredible game and I can't wait to see what you've got next.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AtemX

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
It is complete, huh? Going to take awhile until I get to it, without having a working computer monitor for the tail end of last month, just got done adding 112 games to the Games to Play list, but really been enjoying this game ever since I found out the Universal Walkthrough Mods work for this game, so interested in seeing how this wraps up. Thank you so very much for this game!!!

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Yes, I've already got another project in the pipeline that I've been thinking about for quite some time. I'll write a public post on my patreon on Friday to talk about it.

No, and that's clearly stated on itchio. If you want to know why, and how to play on Android, follow this link:
The 2gb limit is circumventable, I definitely understand wanting to limit your scope though.

Unfortunately on my device I've never had luck transferring saves out of android/data, so it looks like I'm starting from scratch no matter what.

Best of luck with your next game! Congrats on getting this one to the finish line.

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
I have wanted to try this game and now that the game is ending I have a question.
I know that to be on the sharing route you have to act like an asshole.
So I want to ask if you can act better down the path or not.
My favorite genre is Netorase, but the kind where the partners love each other.

I would be grateful for an answer.

AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
i played it right at the beginning is there a possibility for a happy ending (no scharing and help the other girls)
Of course, it all depends on your choices :). Don't worry, to see a bad ending, you have to really want it.

I have wanted to try this game and now that the game is ending I have a question.
I know that to be on the sharing route you have to act like an asshole.
So I want to ask if you can act better down the path or not.
My favorite genre is Netorase, but the kind where the partners love each other.

I would be grateful for an answer.
Yes, and you'll have several opportunities to do so over the course of the story, as your MC develops feelings for Emilie.

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018

will there be netorare,netorase or sharing/swinging in your next game too?

Reactions: Demnor

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Congrats on finishing the project Atem, I've enjoyed every release since the first so it'll be bittersweet to see it go. I subbed onto your patreon the same day I played the original release, I hated having to cancel it a few months back during a financial snafu. :(

Now I'm just hoping that this last chapter is suitably long enough to make up for being the end of one of my favorite primary LI girls from any VN. Can't help but ❤ me some Emilie.

Now I just have to wait for someone to do me a solid and post a compressed version so I can finish it

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
almost 12 GB? I'm waiting for compressed my man

Can't believe it's done though thank you dev <3
There is a compressed version but for some reason a moderator removed it and put a non-updated apk instead :unsure:. You can download it on itchio or my patreon.

will there be netorare,netorase or sharing/swinging in your next game too?
You'll find out on Friday ;).

lossius

May 7, 2023
Congratulations to the dev for the finished game!! I discovered your game in version 0.6.1 and one of the many things I liked about your game was the fact that at the end of the day the characters have sex, while in the game it seems to follow the flow of their story, just "making love at the end of the day" (from a programmer's point of view, it's just a replay of scenes). I don't know if this is simple or not, but many games could have mechanics of this level. I don't know if other people liked this, but if you're thinking about a future game, it would be great if this was maintained as well.

Anyway, congratulations!!

kinkyman98

May 24, 2023
AtemX Hey, I just wanted to thank you for actually finishing this game. It's one of my favourites on this site and I always keep coming back to it. Saying that I was happy to see an update for it today would be an understatement. Wishing you the best of luck with the new project and I can't wait to see what the future entails!

• Red Heart

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
I am not a supporter on Patreon, but after the game is finished now I bought it for the suggested 10 € on Itch.io. That it is worth by all means.

• Red Heart
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes