ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
HPotter_2014_002-B_small.jpg

Overview:
Artis who is creating sexy pinups art and comics with favorite characters from many fictionals worlds.
Updated: 13/11/2018

Developer/Publisher
: alxr34 or Alx or Fuckit/
Censorship: No
Language: English
Pages: 431
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Collection List Download:

Download #1: - - - -
Download #2: - - - - -

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Overview:
Artis who is creating sexy pinups art and comics with favorite characters from many fictionals worlds.​

Developer/Publisher
: alxr34 or Alx or Fuckit/
Censorship: No
Language: English
Pages: 383
Genre:

Installation:

Collection List Download:

Download: - - -

i was wondering when this was going to show up here :D

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
All hail Grand Admiral Thrawn!!
(But seriously, damn good artwork and i hate futa and bestiality)

Reactions: Pagot and ZARDOZ7

Quartz

Jun 1, 2017
Doesn't this guy have a game or two?
Yeah he does, called "Gargoyles, the Beast and the bitch", hailing back to that 90's show. Personal favorite of mine. Done quite nicely. No idea, if it's already on here though.

He's been working on the second installment for quite some time now, actually about (tm) to finish it - it's been kinda off-schedule due to his developer dealing with personal stuff the last couple months. But therE's been news about it just a couple days ago.

Once that's done, next project, I think, is going to be a Harry Potter one, featuring Hermione and such, coming back to school, I believe.

Edit: His games are free btw, donwloadable on his blog, linked to from his Patreon as well. His Hentai Foundry Account's called "fuckit" as well, also features a lot of his comic strips and artwork, even some of the ones from Pateron, I believe. Well, the Comics at least.

Spearoflugh

May 7, 2018
Yeah he does, called "Gargoyles, the Beast and the bitch", hailing back to that 90's show. Personal favorite of mine. Done quite nicely. No idea, if it's already on here though.

He's been working on the second installment for quite some time now, actually about (tm) to finish it - it's been kinda off-schedule due to his developer dealing with personal stuff the last couple months. But therE's been news about it just a couple days ago.
I've played the gargoyle game. I found it to be really good even though I don't usually like the "western" art style.

Can't wait for the second game.

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Yeah, unfortunately something's broken in the Gargoyles game when played on a mac. Just crashes immediately.

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
does this include the commission he did for tracy scops, called Gwenpool #100?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
He had some problems with Patreon. They forced him to delete a lot of his stuff, and the post below is beyond absurd. It would be nice if someone could upload everything so we can save his art.

Hey guys

Finally got some answer from Patreon… I asked for clarification… for the moment, Chewie seams to pass the test. This is a good thing since this is the picture I was working on when this whole thing started. But I’ll wait for confirmation before posting it.

Also not sure about the Poison Ivy pic since “vines” look a lot like “tentacles” and I’m still waiting for answers regarding this and if there would be a distinction.

Let’s not start talking about cartoon characters. Why is Lola Bunny with Bugs ok but not Gadget and Zipper, I have yet to understand.

As you can see I deleted a bunch of stuff and am in the process of cleaning up the archives. They gave me a short list of additional pieces to delete this morning; some other may also have to go soon, since I asked for them specifically. I don’t want to be accused of trying to play it smart and find loopholes. I went for full transparency and will fully comply. So I expect that once this email is finally answered everything remaining will be good to go.

I also deleted a shit load of pass weekly updates and polls that where clogging the systems for nothing at this point. I figured you guys wouldn’t mind ^^

Nothing else to do but wait for these final answers. In the meantime I will start working on something “safe”. And post it ASAP for you guys ^^

Alx

Please stay polite in the comments. We are in their home, playing under their rules.

• Sad
Reactions: Christ P Bacon

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
He had some problems with Patreon. They forced him to delete a lot of his stuff, and the post below is beyond absurd. It would be nice if someone could upload everything so we can save his art.
found these - , and

positive many of them aren't in OP but not 100% sure

Reactions: hurry69