Mios

Nov 10, 2019
Anyone knows how to change font? Tried to google, but besides advice to try to mess with renpy (which i couldn't figure out) no results.

Sep 22, 2017
Sorry, I should have specified with my pronouns. I meant perhaps Madori's route is required for Rina, not Yua's being required for Madori's.

Update: It seems to have worked. Completing Madori's story finally let me access Rina's route. She's the only heroine I've cleared so far. Since RoadWulf's completion of Yua's route didn't get him access to Rina, I think we can rule out the idea that completing any heroine's route will do it. By the way, the choices listed in the walkthroughs previously posted work for her, so if you have the saves they recommended you to make, you can resume from save 5.

Update 2: A discussion with a couple of other users revealed that Madori wasn't required after all, but instead the clearance of a single heroine. RoadWulf may have made a mistake on his attempt following the clearance of Yua's route. So I guess the prereq is just clearing a main heroine route.
Thanks

Hahaha2018

Sep 24, 2019
If anyone still cares about this game, here are some saves that start at each character's unique content. Readme file has which saves go to each character. Extract to %APPDATA%/Roaming/RenPy/AmatarasuRiddleStar and start the game.
i can't find the folders, this is what the inside of mine looks like.
how do i insert the full save? Screenshot 2021-01-31 051009.png

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
i can't find the folders, this is what the inside of mine looks like.
how do i insert the full save? View attachment 1011822
As Hones said, you need to go to C:\Users\*your username*\AppData\...

I also wanted to note that if you haven't started the game and played a bit of it, that folder won't exist. It's created on first save by the game.

Apr 19, 2020
Is this game worth the time? There is only one review and it looks like it might not be, but if the game stands out then I will try it

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
- - -

All links are dead... Could somebody please reupload them?

Reactions: TheloniusMonk
May 23, 2020
Are there new links to be able to download this game as I would like to play it, however I am having an issue with all the download links telling me "404 file not found or does not exist". The one that I tried under the All(Full) was the filemail link and that was deleted in 2019.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes