Jul 20, 2017
Just to clarify - the character presently visible on the left side of the banner appears (to me) to be Mera, Aquaman's wife. Not caught up on Aquaman - is she a psycho now, or is that just someone's opinion of her recent behavior?
Its supposed to be amber heard that wretch who beat johnny depp and then went around and claimed he beat her. Im guessing but im like 95% sure thats the joke.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Just to clarify - the character presently visible on the left side of the banner appears (to me) to be Mera, Aquaman's wife. Not caught up on Aquaman - is she a psycho now, or is that just someone's opinion of her recent behavior?
Johnny Depp ex wife, a psycho, you can google the details but just for example she took a dump on his side of the bed, cut off a decent part of his finger, beat him up and falsely accused him publicly of beating her to damage his reputation.

Aug 27, 2019
lokastheut
A Amber Alert here in the Netherlands (or several other European countries) is a regional or wider alert given on mobile devises when a minor in your area is missing (potentially kidnapped), hence the poster above sarcastic mention of it. :D
" A Amber Alert here in the Netherlands (or several other European countries) is a regional or wider alert given on mobile devises when a minor in your area is missing (potentially kidnapped) "

Jeffrey Epstein called it a treasure hunt. ;)

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2019
Johnny Depp ex wife, a psycho, you can google the details but just for example she took a dump on his side of the bed, cut off a decent part of his finger, beat him up and falsely accused him publicly of beating her to damage his reputation.
As Kris Kristofferdon said, "Never sleep with anyone that's crazier than you."

Good advice, though for some of us, harder to follow than others. ;)

Last edited:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
And, just to clarify, that *is* Mera on the left - Amber Heard played the character in the Aquaman movies (And in the Snyder cut of Justice League, apparently).

wiclen

Jul 10, 2017
View attachment 2017761

Overview:
Amber, The Elevator and The News, What more can Happen?

Just a few details before you "play" the visual novel.
-It's not a game, there are no options. You just follow the story.
-The sound is not in it yet. It will be included at the end.

Thread Updated: 2022-09-01
Release Date: 2022-
Developer: John North -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Mac: - PIXELDRAIN - -

View attachment 2017762 View attachment 2017763 View attachment 2017764 View attachment 2017765 View attachment 2017766 View attachment 2017767 View attachment 2017768 View attachment 2017769 View attachment 2017770 View attachment 2017772 View attachment 2017771
They say if you say Amber herds name 3 times in the mirror she poops in your bed :eek::eek:

Last edited:

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
lokastheut
A Amber Alert here in the Netherlands (or several other European countries) is a regional or wider alert given on mobile devises when a minor in your area is missing (potentially kidnapped), hence the poster above sarcastic mention of it. :D
That's correct, Amber Alert is a child abduction emergency alert and it's a big thing in The Netherlands. Regional people receive text messages on their phone, with descriptions of the child. The rest of the Netherlands receive information through radio, TV and other news media. We are a small country, so the impact is a bit larger then other "bigger" countries. You can be on the other side of the country within 4 hours, if you drive fast.

I found it a bit weird to see a adult game with the name "Amber Alert." I don't blame the developer without knowing what it means for us. But I find it a bit weird to see the same name on a adult game as our child abduction emergency system.

I can see that America has the same system. But they all have different names, Georgia, "Levi's Call". Hawaii, "Maile Amber Alert". Arkansa, "Morgan Nick Amber Alert". Utah "Rachael Alert.

Source:

I can't force this developer to change the name, but I would like to see the name changed. It's just weird for me, to see a adult game with the same name as a child abduction emergency alert system.

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
(Or maybe more like 0.1?)

"It's not a game, there are no options. You just follow the story. "

Well fuck me, then it doesn't belong in the "games" category. Because that is for GAMES. Move it somewhere else!

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
(Or maybe more like 0.1?)

"It's not a game, there are no options. You just follow the story. "

Well fuck me, then it doesn't belong in the "games" category. Because that is for GAMES. Move it somewhere else!
No

Tinus Tushy

Apr 27, 2018
So she's bangin' everything in sight? Is this a biographical game? I mean: is this an F95 first... A game based on actual facts :oops::oops::oops:

History in the making folks!

DatBreadTho

Dec 14, 2020
View attachment 2017761

Overview:
Amber, The Elevator and The News, What more can Happen?

Just a few details before you "play" the visual novel.
-It's not a game, there are no options. You just follow the story.
-The sound is not in it yet. It will be included at the end.

Thread Updated: 2022-09-01
Release Date: 2022-
Developer: John North -
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Mac: - PIXELDRAIN - -

View attachment 2017762 View attachment 2017763 View attachment 2017764 View attachment 2017765 View attachment 2017766 View attachment 2017767 View attachment 2017768 View attachment 2017769 View attachment 2017770 View attachment 2017772 View attachment 2017771
Would you be able to post version 3.0 as well? It recently came out but I dont have access :/.