VN Others Completed Amber Breaker [MorningStar]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE153359_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Amber Breaker infiltrates the enemy's lair in search of the missing Ruby and Lapis. However, she too gets caught in Zodiac's web and, at his mercy, is consumed, body and spirit, in an unimaginable maelstrom of agony, humiliation, and ecstasy. To make things worse, the allies Amber came to save appear before her, and at their hands, she suffers mind-breaking and body-crushing euphoric torture. Just what waits at the end of her journey?​

Title: Amber Breaker
Original Title: アンバーブレイカー
VNDB:
Lenght: Very Short (< 2 hours)
Year: 2008-10-24 (Japanese), 2015-04-17 (English)
Developer: MorningStar
Publishers: G Spot & MorningStar (Japanese), MangaGamer & Hentai Industries (English)
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Genre: Female Protagonist, Single Ending, ADV, Only One Bad Ending, Few Choices, No Character Sprites, Dark Skinned Heroine, Torture, Mahou Shoujo Protagonist, Tentacle Rape, MindBreak, Multiple Penetration, Nukige, Bukkake, Defloration During Common Route.

Installation:
1- Download and extract to desired location.
2- Click on "launch.exe" to start playing, without using AppLocale

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Uncensored:
Win:
- - - - -

Thank you for sharing the Uncensored version saboro

RE153359_img_smp1.jpg RE153359_img_smp2.jpg RE153359_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Do you know why this one isn't in the mangagamer store anymore? Also thanks for these uploads, they're hard to find : ).
Sadly, I don't know. In fact I didn't manage to find anything on MangaGamer - the screenshot for example are taken from DLSite XD
Oh, and about your other answer in "Lapis Gunner", if you read carefully beside "Yes" of "Censored" there's a parenthesis, "Mosaic". That was the censored thing that I was referring to, thing that nowadays are inside ever single Japanese title, otherwise obliviously the game is uncensored (not totally, because uncensored means something else, but in the case of Japanese games, everything that isn't covered by something, it's automatically uncensored) c:

Reactions: ponyguy and Twistty

Fed

May 14, 2017
Sadly, I don't know. In fact I didn't manage to find anything on MangaGamer - the screenshot for example are taken from DLSite XD
Oh, and about your other answer in "Lapis Gunner", if you read carefully beside "Yes" of "Censored" there's a parenthesis, "Mosaic". That was the censored thing that I was referring to, thing that nowadays are inside ever single Japanese title, otherwise obliviously the game is uncensored c:
I know about the Mosaic thing but mangagamer usually removes those from the games that they put up and in the screenshots/previews you can see the vagina which is usually the part that the mosaic covers. That is why I was wondering.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I know about the Mosaic thing but mangagamer usually removes those from the games that they put up and in the screenshots/previews you can see the vagina which is usually the part that the mosaic covers. That is why I was wondering.
True, but they don't do it with all the titles, mostly because it depends from the author itself of the VN/Game I believe! For example "Please Bang My Wife" from Atelier Sakura was censored till' October of the last year, so it depends mostly if the game was meant to be from the start without anything and so fully Uncensored c:

Reactions: ponyguy

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Do you know why this one isn't in the mangagamer store anymore? Also thanks for these uploads, they're hard to find : ).
MorningStar seems to have preferred to have their titles released on DLsite English, rather than on Mangagamer. They where translated by Hentai Industries not Mangagamer (Hentai Industries, like Mangagamer are both Japanese companies) so it's more of a less commission issue more than anything else. So it's basically a "Show me the money" situation. :eek:penedeyewink:
Note: Mangagamer - has "offshore" offices and that is how they are allowed to "de-censor" some titles.

You can still find them all here:

Cheers

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Like I mentioned above - it is a DLsite release - required by Japanese law.

Reactions: ponyguy and Fed

Fed

May 14, 2017
MorningStar seems to have preferred to have their titles released on DLsite English, rather than on Mangagamer. They where translated by Hentai Industries not Mangagamer (Hentai Industries, like Mangagamer are both Japanese companies) so it's more of a less commission issue more than anything else. So it's basically a "Show me the money" situation. :eek:penedeyewink:
Note: Mangagamer - has "offshore" offices and that is how they are allowed to "de-censor"so titles.

You can still find them all here:

Cheers
Like I mentioned above - it is a DLsite release - required by Japanese law.
Damn, I always preferred mangagamer because of the uncensor, it sucks that they pulled it. I guess we'll have to wait and see if they ever put it back up there or if someone can find the managamer/uncensored copy. In the meantime I'll happily enjoy this version >:).

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
how do i put the 2 download parts together? are they 2 parts to the same game or 2 separate games?

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
how do i put the 2 download parts together? are they 2 parts to the same game or 2 separate games?
Just put them in the same folder - and open "part 1" with winrar or 7zip.
Part 2, etc. will be added to the unzipped file folder automatically.

Reactions: ponyguy

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Nice!
Though I want to ask, is there a way to run those Eroge on PC Emulator like ExaGear on Android?

gfan1984

Mar 30, 2018
Thank you for uploading the whole series, I love this one, and usually I don't care for image only games. Thanks again.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes