5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I'm sorry you have shit taste, now go back to your gangsta rap or whatever and stop whining
I dont have shit taste your just mentally handicapped. I dont know how you thought my "statement of opinion" was whining but your clearly a very confused individual. The internet is an amazing thing and it gives everyone a voice, even the people who shouldn't have 1, like you. And you telling me to go listen to gangsta rap or whatever makes it even more clear of how "delayed" you really are cause you dont know know me or anything about me but you assume I like gangsta rap hahaha. Now YOU stop whining, that people dont like the same goofy shit as you bozo.

NoodleSalad

Apr 13, 2019
i don't think so? if it's like ch1 then the game would tell you and put you in the gallery but the game tell you nothing and the new scenes are not unlocked
Nah the game did tell you, I guess the day isn't over yet? I guess we gotta wait for CH3 for new area or sumn

Brisx

May 17, 2022
I took the save on the 4th page but i can't do anything with the character on the map and the scene are not unlocked

Oct 22, 2023
strange never appeared to me(and i loaded two time to make it sure) ah well hopefully the next chapter will be released in less than 6 months
Did you corrupt the nun? Doing that seems to stop the progression of the main story so you'll either need to go back to a previous save and tell her about the Sleepstone or somehow* make it so that never happened without losing anything.
*run the game with mtool(other editing tools might work).

head to the church.
in the "map" tab of mtool click on "Holly" then disable anything that says "Var: 29:Seducing Holly"

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes