RPGM Completed Complete Amelia and the Tentacle Erotic Trap Dungeon [V1.13][SilverMoon]

morgy121

Dec 21, 2020
RJ01117269_img_main_result.png

Overview:
In the prosperous holy city of Crescent, rumors of a dungeon that had opened nearby were rampant.
Not a single member of the investigation team sent out had returned. Meanwhile,
Amelia, who had become a famous adventurer, received a request to investigate the dungeon.

It seemed that she would be able to complete this request without any problems, but then a series of events occurred and Amelia was infected by a strange tentacle.
Will Amelia, who has been weakened by the infection, be able to complete the request safely?​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-01
Release Date: 2024-05-31
Developer:
Store:
Translator: Morgy121 -
Censored: Yes (Mozaics)
Version: v1.13
Language: English (Edited MTL GPT 3.5)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Note

Changelog:

Requires Japanese Locale

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Patches:

RJ01117269_img_smp7_result.png c1862010a265328ebb9f3e9f149cf1ba_result.png Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_5.png

morgy121

Dec 21, 2020
This one took ages to manually edit, but here you go.
Hours of playtesting and I still didn't reach an end, so there may be some language errors in the later scenes. They'll only be minor though. Hopefully.

Contains tentacles. Lots of tentacles.
- Virgin route available.
- Recollection Room unlockable from the start. Come out of your inn room and go into the room on the far left in the corridor.
- Calendar plugin is only part translated. The important part in it is the time, which is shown as (e.g.) AM07 for 7am. I couldn't figure out how to change it.
- There's a folder in the game folder called _info_ containing a text file with the names of all five endings, but not how to get them (because I don't know). And a list of all the titles available.
- A few title names may differ from the list as I had to change some to fit the available space.
- On the status screens, some descriptive text is hidden under the standing portrait, even if you turn the image off, it comes back during those screens. I can't fix that text, trying to create a new line breaks the plugin and the entire game.
- I didn't mark it as voiced, but the sex scenes have moaning sounds. In the dungeon, if she climaxes, you can't move until the moaning stops.

Things I didn't find til later than I probably should have:
- Go under the bridge in the far right of the eastern most map for another area.
- Pickpocketing is unlocked by acquiring the thief gloves from a woman stood near the slum bar. She won't give them to you til later in the game. Not sure what the trigger was.

Bug reports with screenshots and map info please.
Enjoy!