MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
I got stuck on chapter 4.

I need to explore the workshop on the second floor at night. There is a sign in a room with an inactive teleporter, but I clicked everywhere and nothing works and the game does not advance.
Asked the damn cat at the reception or the gem in your inventory lmao. I tried to find every micro interaction and there were indeed slight dialog variations but not much. But haven't been stuck at any part. Only missed unlocking 1 Pregnancy CG variant somehow but it was hardly a bother.

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
Github link is dead. The problem seems to be on the github site and since tons of games has patches on there this is affecting TONS of games, not just this one

Reactions: Bongu Ouki
Aug 27, 2023
So the developers are already in the middle of making their next game.
Reborn Island: Cuckold Play and the Form of Love

It's an NTR-RPG. One Male protagonist, two female protagonists. One of them becomes his lover. The Dev claims that the scenario is his biggest yet and that he plans to focus more on combat compared to Amelia. The clothing system is next level too. You can customise the top and bottom outfit as well as top and bottom underwear and mix and match them as you please.

Currently, the last progress report was 27 Jun. He has finished writing the scenario and is looking for voice actors. He is also working on the actual game systems now. I think the release is planned 2025.

You can find all this info on Cien site link on page #1, post #1. Its format is like patreon. You don't have to be registered or follow to view the main progress update posts. Of course, the site is in Japanese so you will need Google translate.

Reactions: Biggusdickus64
3.20 star(s) 42 Votes