VN Ren'Py Abandoned American Dream [v0.01] [JJ3D]

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
American Dream Cover.jpg

Overview:
A student studying abroad in America, seeking freedom and love. You will meet new people and learn new things.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-15
Release Date: 2019-07-11
Developer: JJ3D -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

AmDreamSS1.png AmDreamSS2.png AmDreamSS3.png AmDreamSS4.png AmDreamSS5.png AmDreamSS6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
3dcg, Male protagonist, Dating sim, No sexual content

?
well it is an initial release which is probably more there to setup a story and premise for future updates, so that's why there isn't any sexual content at the moment. Now is there going to be sexual content later on? I hope so and think so but that is all up to the developers discretion.

Also other games without sexual content do get posted on this site at times

Reactions: Canto Forte

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..initial reactions..feels like i have no control over the scenes..they just move forward on their own..HAHAA...also..engrish from hell...the couple dames met so far are really sexy and curvy..it is very short...the choices other than one..seem to make zero difference at all..so..umm..why?...needs a proofreader..need to remove useless choices..need to fiddle with the lighting..its all over the place..otherwise..do not see why the premise cant be good...so we'll see when a true update comes if it is worthy.

JoJos123

Jan 2, 2018
well it is an initial release which is probably more there to setup a story and premise for future updates, so that's why there isn't any sexual content at the moment. Now is there going to be sexual content later on? I hope so and think so but that is all up to the developers discretion.

Also other games without sexual content do get posted on this site at times
Yea. May the dev just misplaced the tag. like "3dcg, Male protagonist, Dating sim, No sexual content now"

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
I might keep this on a "Maybe-I'll-check-out-another-version" list. Though, I will say, my only worries are from the first and last preview images.
First Image: Is the brilliant light of our savior shining off the MC's neck?
Last Image: There's just something about the MC's face...

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
I might keep this on a "Maybe-I'll-check-out-another-version" list. Though, I will say, my only worries are from the first and last preview images.
First Image: Is the brilliant light of our savior shining off the MC's neck?
Last Image: There's just something about the MC's face...
that's probably his O-face in the last picture

but I agree, this might be good but for now its the waiting game

Reactions: Oshitari Azumi

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
No sexual content

jokes aside, what i don't like is that devil on the left side of the banner. my guess is: the story will evolve around some kind of angel or devil stuff with lots of bla bla bla to explain certain things like unhuman powers and whatnot (i didn't play the game yet so i hope i'm wrong here). i just don't get why the dev puts in that devil when the setting alone would already be good enough to write a good story. the freedom alone (what the protag can do as a student living in a foreign country) is just ludicrous! so why making use of that devil? :unsure: or is that girl actually a cosplayer and i'm fucked with that wall of text i wrote just now? xD

ps: thanks for the upload btw. ^^ you guys are damn fast at finding out fresh content that just saw the first light!

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018

jokes aside, what i don't like is that devil on the left side of the banner. my guess is: the story will evolve around some kind of angel or devil stuff with lots of bla bla bla to explain certain things like unhuman powers and whatnot (i didn't play the game yet so i hope i'm wrong here). i just don't get why the dev puts in that devil when the setting alone would already be good enough to write a good story. the freedom alone (what the protag can do as a student living in a foreign country) is just ludicrous! so why making use of that devil? :unsure: or is that girl actually a cosplayer and i'm fucked with that wall of text i wrote just now? xD

ps: thanks for the upload btw. ^^ you guys are damn fast at finding out fresh content that just saw the first light!
The tags on the post are supposed to reflect content that's currently in game. Since there is no sex in this preview, I applied the proper tag. As the game is updated, the tags will be added and removed to reflect the game's content.

My impression is that the angel character is the developer's avatar. I didn't notice any supernatural content when I played through the game. The angel only showed up at the game over screen.

Reactions: LewdTheLolis

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I'm hoping the dev wasn't looking in a mirror when he was considering it, and thought that using a lawn trimmer for a haircut was a good idea.

Also:
AmDreamSS1.png

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
My impression is that the angel character is the developer's avatar. I didn't notice any supernatural content when I played through the game. The angel only showed up at the game over screen.
that's... kinda weird :unsure:
dunno if it's smart to put that on the banner. might give people wrong first impressions.
and no need to explain the no sex content xD. i made a joke! nothing more ^^. 'cause people often overreact when they see that tag ;).

Reactions: StJesuz