VN Ren'Py Abandoned American Dream [v0.01] [JJ3D]

Jun 13, 2018
Anyone else think the MC looks like a very poor copy of young Keanu Reeves back during his Bill and Ted years? Like he looks like the worse knock off you could find. Also, holy fucking lighting on the MC in that first pic. Could he be anymore brightly lit?

PixelRepublic

I ■ Pixels
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
This is maybe the shortest intro I've ever seen.

Below average renders, strange looking characters, the writing is difficult, and I don't see what is so interesting or unique about the story.

Pass.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
"No sexual content"

Well not hard to figure when the MC looks like that big of a schizoid putz.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
This is maybe the shortest intro I've ever seen.

Below average renders, strange looking characters, the writing is difficult, and I don't see what is so interesting or unique about the story.

Pass.
hopefully the developer puts in the effort and makes this actually good, I agree with almost all of your points I just want to keep checking up on it cause I'm hoping that somewhere down the line you actually turn into THE American Dream Dusty Rhodes and have to bang and wrestle your way to the top of the card

Reactions: PixelRepublic

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
is the game actually plan aliens in it ?

or maybe its some kind of technic (like Milfy City) to have untextured grey peoples on pic 4 ... :unsure: :unsure:

guess its just beginning from a newb dev, sooo... i give him some time and see where it goes . :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ok... well.. dev seriously have alots of work to do... in game and outside of game.

i mean... i just looked at his patreon too... engrish is strong. but its first time i see a patreon without any tier to pledge (lol).
and the goal are.. strange... why a NAS when you can simply put file in an external HDD ? cost way less and still keep file forever.
update pro version of pateon .... wut ?? o_O

game plan to be sandbox. at least, from what the dev plan to add in it, it clearly is sandbox. i think this need to be mentionned, just in case...

well, good luck, seriously lots of work to do and things to learn :)