Socialsceptic

Jan 17, 2020
1 update a year is total scam, no way they need so long for so less yeah now someone will defend them with "but they work on another game", that was a bad decision to begin with, should had focused on one game complete it and then work on the next, also the artist of Breeding Farm is not the same as AP and as we know the bottleneck for handdrawn stuff is the art so i don't see how it justifies such intervals.
Anime style doesn't fit cartoon characters, the face is important to recognize the characters sure the signature outfits aswell but with this new art style it doesn't look like a parody game anymore, GZone's art was the perfect solution but TB hired another artist in the middle of the development which was very weird.
Where I agree that working on two games at once is a bad idea if you don't have the manpower to achieve such an objective successfully and having long release cycle is a pain in the arse for the fanbase, I don't see it as a scam however as they don't display the same tropes as milkers, like repeatadly missing release dates by several months, going silient on patreon or using excusses like "oh no theres a slight pain in my foot, better take a few months off", but I do see it as a bad business model as giving us what they have on a by- or tri-monthly cycle would increase player confidence in the devs which then generates more investment.

I agree when producing an animated parody game it is better to stick to the the artsyle of original show and that changing the artist midway through the project probably wasn't the smartest move, a parody however dosen't have to stick to the original insperation, it could follow a completely differant artstyle like pixal art or be something as off the wall as having some toothpicks stuck into the sides of some hotdogs so long as the charactors that are used have the some characteristics that can be recognised as being similar the the original source material it is considered a parody.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: drone4of2

bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
didn't the new artist settle on a style that's between the old and their own? or did that artist get replaced and we have a new one i don't know about? i don't really follow the streams.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
Tried new game and i cant progress pass the intro because the computer img would not load its giving errors with "does not accept attributes". Its making Danny's room unloadable.

Last edited:

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
In my opinion i agree with Pepe to a point. The game's sheer slowness and snails pace IS an issue and does come off a LOT like scamming/a game just made to make money. I receall for example the entire mess that was the game of thrones game. A game of moans.

That one littealry stalled for a long time, had bugs galore and while it HAD good art and updates, it had problems they never fixed until finnaly? THey just ended it cause Game of thrones went bad and they outright said with the shows popularity in the toilet, the money was drying up and they were ending it there.

It was annoyingand defiatnly getting those same flags here.

The art change I also dislike personally as they DO look too anime for cartoon characters. But i feel the art and animations have downgraded in general from how they once were to be honest being less smooth orlooking as good.

Not to mention how I feel Maddie is being overused by the game a bit to the point that i'm not sure what story direction the game can take her now. I love her for sure, but she is being overused a bit.

While Sam is going way too slowly compared to all the other girls.

ANd Jazz is barley being used beyond masturbation stuff.

So i agree with Pepe and that the game devs have made mistakes that give off one too many SCAM red flags.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
In my opinion i agree with Pepe to a point. The game's sheer slowness and snails pace IS an issue and does come off a LOT like scamming/a game just made to make money. I receall for example the entire mess that was the game of thrones game. A game of moans.

That one littealry stalled for a long time, had bugs galore and while it HAD good art and updates, it had problems they never fixed until finnaly? THey just ended it cause Game of thrones went bad and they outright said with the shows popularity in the toilet, the money was drying up and they were ending it there.

It was annoyingand defiatnly getting those same flags here.

The art change I also dislike personally as they DO look too anime for cartoon characters. But i feel the art and animations have downgraded in general from how they once were to be honest being less smooth orlooking as good.

Not to mention how I feel Maddie is being overused by the game a bit to the point that i'm not sure what story direction the game can take her now. I love her for sure, but she is being overused a bit.

While Sam is going way too slowly compared to all the other girls.

ANd Jazz is barley being used beyond masturbation stuff.

So i agree with Pepe and that the game devs have made mistakes that give off one too many SCAM red flags.
I don't get the slow pace complaint. The game has several sex scenes with different characters. Only Sam is taking it slower than the others, and I can understand why - she's the romantic LI, the others are more like friends with benefits (or not even real friends, like with Paulina and Star).
Remember, Danny has a double life; getting in bed with other girls while not being a popular guy AND having to save his city time and again from ghosts (we have yet to see the likes of Skulker, Vlad Plasmius and Walker) isn't a mean feat and naturally slows down your fuck ratio.
I can agree with the Maddie focus, but the next update will focus on Jazz and Penelope.

Reactions: Cierne

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
I don't get the slow pace complaint. The game has several sex scenes with different characters. Only Sam is taking it slower than the others, and I can understand why - she's the romantic LI, the others are more like friends with benefits (or not even real friends, like with Paulina and Star).
Remember, Danny has a double life; getting in bed with other girls while not being a popular guy AND having to save his city time and again from ghosts (we have yet to see the likes of Skulker, Vlad Plasmius and Walker) isn't a mean feat and naturally slows down your fuck ratio.
I can agree with the Maddie focus, but the next update will focus on Jazz and Penelope.
Well the game used to progress much faster and the art was better back then for the slow pace. And honestly taking a whole year for 1 update? That's a bit TOO slow and i will grant you that other games are the cause of this. Too many have slowed down then turned into scams on this site and paetron.

Well my issue with Sam is that she is a bit TOO slow. I'm nto saying thegame should rush to sex with her, but there's more acts they could do with her. Thighjobs for example would be good or just grinding against Danny's dick would also work. I'm just feeling it's a bit TOO slow in comparison to all the other girls is all. Nobody else has such a slow pace. Not even Maddie who has good reason to hesitate for things with Danny.

I am understanding that with his double life but to that i have to say. You DO have the option to have him NOT sleep aroundwith a bunch of girls so he actually WOULDhave the time to foucus on Sam if he wantedd to. Granted it's a weak point but still.

Yeah it's a bit too much. Maddie is great btu she's being overused andi'm not even sure what more scenes she could have at this point involving sex that aren't a step down in some way.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Ahhh man, i was actually liking this new style.
I think the one they'll go with from now on is a mix between old and new (but certainly not like the Jazz from last update)

Well the game used to progress much faster and the art was better back then for the slow pace. And honestly taking a whole year for 1 update? That's a bit TOO slow and i will grant you that other games are the cause of this. Too many have slowed down then turned into scams on this site and paetron.
Ah ok, you meant dev pacing. Yeah, I think starting a second game probably wasn't a good idea for AP's schedule.

Well my issue with Sam is that she is a bit TOO slow. I'm nto saying thegame should rush to sex with her, but there's more acts they could do with her. Thighjobs for example would be good or just grinding against Danny's dick would also work. I'm just feeling it's a bit TOO slow in comparison to all the other girls is all. Nobody else has such a slow pace. Not even Maddie who has good reason to hesitate for things with Danny.

I am understanding that with his double life but to that i have to say. You DO have the option to have him NOT sleep aroundwith a bunch of girls so he actually WOULDhave the time to foucus on Sam if he wantedd to. Granted it's a weak point but still.
That would require an overhaul of the story and choice systems to allow us to do that (the game is a bit 'railroadery' now). It would be a welcome addition, though - sadly, it's one I don't envision the devs tackling anytime soon (or ever).[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Last I heard the new art is well received by patrons, so logically the new art will be used. Also not fan of mixing art as it's pretty jarring to see (Ravager for example has mix of art), I would prefer they remake all old art into new art if they continue to use the new one.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Last I heard the new art is well received by patrons, so logically the new art will be used. Also not fan of mixing art as it's pretty jarring to see (Ravager for example has mix of art), I would prefer they remake all old art into new art if they continue to use the new one.
Nah, they should abandon this new art completely and stay with the old or improve the old slightly so it still is the Cartoon Art.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Possibly? But everyone generarlly agrees the original style was really good and we all came here for it.
Yes the old art had a bigger fidelity to the source material to the point you could fool someone and say that it was an official game.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone have a download to the previous version. The new art style seems kind of generic.
I'm honestly confused how this is seen as anything but a downgrade.
*Ahem*
And that's exactly why it's always a good idea to download the last version of a project right before it undergoes a substantial change in direction, like it happened here.

Fortunately for you, I took precautions back then. So you can find Amity Park v0.7.5 (for PC) here:

Reactions: Furabia

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
That's like, just your biased opinion man.
Well, there's some common sense in there too methinks. I mean, a parody of a certain IP works better when you can recognise the IP, so a similar art style. In the "similar threads" section right below me, I can see another example of this-- SexNote. It has a lot of parody characters in it, but they're not particularly accurate to the original art style, to the point that if I'm not fairly familiar with a character, I have no way of knowing whether it's original or from something.

I have no issue with anime art. I'm a Japanese major, anime is kind of my thing. My sole issue here is how close the old art looked to the source material versus the new, which is a somewhat generic anime style. This newer art style might be passable, but the older one was better. Also, if it were an original story, I'd totally like the newest art style best out of the three.

3.70 star(s) 61 Votes