tajfun420

Jan 16, 2019
Here's my compressed version of Amity Park v0.5a. Original sizes are 773MB for PC and 756MB for Mac.
This is a Market build, which means it works for Windows, Mac and Linux.
The official Android port is about the same size as the PC build, so I built an Android port from the compressed version too.

These builds are unofficial. Do NOT report issues with the compressed releases to the developer.
Game was compressed with Cruncher. If you experience any issues, try the solutions in the spoiler below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD:
Market (180MB):
- - -
Android arm (168MB): - - -
Android x86_64 (169MB): - - -
(arm for most phone and tablet devices. x86_64 for Chromebooks, and some AndroidTV devices)

If you like this game, consider supporting the developer on . Even $1 helps!
If you're broke, or just cheap, you can also support the developer by leaving a like in OP and leaving a review.
Noice, thank you so much. So, just to be sure, your android upload is from v0.5a?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Noice, thank you so much. So, just to be sure, your android upload is from v0.5a?
Yes. I took v0.5a, compressed it, then built a Market and an Android version.

Reactions: tajfun420

MorahBieno

Development Consultant & Revisions Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Updated the Fan Signature Link. It was just a direct link to one of Sam. Now it links to the originals and the redone ones with the title on them.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Here's my compressed version of Amity Park v0.5a. Original sizes are 773MB for PC and 756MB for Mac.
This is a Market build, which means it works for Windows, Mac and Linux.
The official Android port is about the same size as the PC build, so I built an Android port from the compressed version too.

These builds are unofficial. Do NOT report issues with the compressed releases to the developer.
Game was compressed with Cruncher. If you experience any issues, try the solutions in the spoiler below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD:
Market (180MB):
- - -
Android arm (168MB): - - -
Android x86_64 (169MB): - - -
(arm for most phone and tablet devices. x86_64 for Chromebooks, and some AndroidTV devices)

If you like this game, consider supporting the developer on . Even $1 helps!
If you're broke, or just cheap, you can also support the developer by leaving a like in OP and leaving a review.
where can i get a windows crunched about this game ?

Jun 25, 2018
No it really doesn't. It feels like 80% of major games out there right now are already focused on incest so just go play those instead and stop asking every single game to have it.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
No it really doesn't. It feels like 80% of major games out there right now are already focused on incest so just go play those instead and stop asking every single game to have it.
its nothing wrong to ask for a patch , he got the right to ask for a patch game .
btw i will make a request for a patch about this game , every people got a different tastes .

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Does this need a patch now? It had maddie action without a patch in past releases, right? In that case I also request a patch

Reactions: MorahBieno

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
I'm trying to go to the dance with Star. I text her and she says to meet at the mall in the afternoon but she doesnt appear there. Every morning I text her I ask her to the dance, and if I text her in the afternoon or later it says she is still upset. Is this a bug or am I missing something ?

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
I want to take Maddie to the dance, but I can't even get daily hugs from her let alone cop a few feels during the dance

Reactions: triscuits
3.70 star(s) 59 Votes