Mashinav1

Jan 23, 2020
label Episode_8.stage_195_school_hallway_morning_wild_school:

$ scene_setup("schoolmainhall")
pause 0.01

play music "music/Day and Night/Spooked.ogg" fadein 2.0 fadeout 1.0
danny f offscreen at_player rise talk_displeased "You've {i}got{/i} to be kidding me."

show sam top_slutty bottom_slutty bands_2 nostockings hair_slutty towards neutral smile at transform_RightOfCenter
show tucker gagged towards wondering at transform_RightExtreme
with dissolve
(game freze here)

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
How long till the game will be completed?
Well, when you factor in that there are many ghost girls missing - Lydia, Medusa, Princess Dorathea (she's too cute to have just a fight scene instead of a bed scene!), Elastica, Empress She-Wolf, Femalien (lol), Terminatra, Vanillapede, Kitty, and... Dani (which I really hope will be shown as a proper 18yo instead of a 12yo) - as well as more scenes with Ember and Valerie, this game still has a LOOOOONG way to go before it's finished.

We know more Jazz and Sam content is on the way, but past that it's a wild guess. I certainly wouldn't be against more Paulina and Kate scenes, if I say so myself :giggle:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Right, I am pretty sure the change of artistic style wasn't something that was decided upon lightly, but previously the art was so close to the show's look and this new one is a more general sort of cutesy anime-style, which does come off a bit jarring.
It's a pity, really.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranma

Blck

May 22, 2017
Well, when you factor in that there are many ghost girls missing - Lydia, Medusa, Princess Dorathea (she's too cute to have just a fight scene instead of a bed scene!), Elastica, Empress She-Wolf, Femalien (lol), Terminatra, Vanillapede, Kitty, and... Dani (which I really hope will be shown as a proper 18yo instead of a 12yo) - as well as more scenes with Ember and Valerie, this game still has a LOOOOONG way to go before it's finished.

We know more Jazz and Sam content is on the way, but past that it's a wild guess. I certainly wouldn't be against more Paulina and Kate scenes, if I say so myself :giggle:
So the probability this game will be taken down due to copyright is bigger?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
So the probability this game will be taken down due to copyright is bigger?
As all parody games :p
But, AFAIK, there has been no movement from the IP owners to deal with it... probably because parodies are well-protected in the US (where the game is being made). Differently from Con-Quest, which was dealing with Japanese IP and Nintendo swiftly dealt with it (they had to remove all pokémon references and art from the game)

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
As all parody games :p
But, AFAIK, there has been no movement from the IP owners to deal with it... probably because parodies are well-protected in the US (where the game is being made). Differently from Con-Quest, which was dealing with Japanese IP and Nintendo swiftly dealt with it (they had to remove all pokémon references and art from the game)
There was also the debacle when nickelodeon tried to take down Zone's parody where rock monsters gang banged Jenny XJ9. The take down failed and brought more attention to the parody clip. Since nickelodeon claimed the parody as infringing on their IP, some fans also claim that the suit makes it canon that Jenny takes it up the ass from rock monsters. Danny phantom is almost 20 year old and forgotten by the mainstream, nickelodeon isn't going to stir up shit by a lawsuit that will get them nothing.

Invicus

Mar 8, 2019
So, I finished Maddie's quest, the one with the Forest and Vlad, but there is still the "A Secret Gift" quest only marked with question marks, only to disappear once I progress past the night.

Is there a way to get it to trigger, or did I miss that permanently?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
So, I finished Maddie's quest, the one with the Forest and Vlad, but there is still the "A Secret Gift" quest only marked with question marks, only to disappear once I progress past the night.

Is there a way to get it to trigger, or did I miss that permanently?
I don't believe it's possible to complete it. Mine stays like this:
1657535414496.png

Reactions: Invicus

kreuzraute

Nov 30, 2019
When I press "START" (main menu) there is no chapter/episode selection screen for me and it starts with "Episode 1". Does anyone know why that could be?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
i still haven't been able to get Maddie's titjob. I see her doing yoga, go out and return when it's evening and nothing in the livingroom. Am I missing something?

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes