botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The Secret Gift quest is completely bugged.
It won't continue if you don't return directly from the mall, after you buy the lingerie, and now that I did that nothing triggers on the weekend.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The Secret Gift quest is completely bugged.
It won't continue if you don't return directly from the mall, after you buy the lingerie, and now that I did that nothing triggers on the weekend.
Well, I somehow managed to trigger it, after restarting three times after beating the Ghost Beat.

Konkeydong2139

Apr 28, 2020
Is it possible to get the last part of the quest the secret gift to trigger after starting episode 7? The question mark is driving me crazy

bubble56

Dec 22, 2019
View attachment 158120

Overview:

Amity Park is a Dating Sim/Visual Novel game based on the notable Nickelodeon television show, Danny Phantom. The game is a bit of a retelling of the show, most notably with the introduction of explicit adult themes and suggestive content. You play as Danny Fenton, a boy who has accidentally been gifted amazing ghost powers due to his father's incredible ghost dimensional gateway. He must now use his powers to defend his town from other rampant ghosts, save the girl next door, and still turn in his homework on time. With plenty of ghosts to meet, with just as many cute girls to explore, Amity Park invites you to Go Ghost. Amity Park is made in Ren'Py, and uses 2D character portraits and 3D background models, all made by hand.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-03
Release Date: 2020-04-02
Developer: GZone - - - -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.7.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Cheat:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA -
Mac: MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Extras: FAN SIGNATURE

View attachment 171962 View attachment 171965 View attachment 171963 View attachment 158116 View attachment 171964 View attachment 158118 View attachment 171966 View attachment 158121 View attachment 171967
I am having trouble with the 600hp dragon fight in the mall. any help?

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes