Doit93

Mar 1, 2020
Doesn't change the fact that this game wasn't updated for over 90 days
Look at most active Nintendo games we have on the switch these days, like mario maker, animal crossing and so on, these games get updates every now and then with a couple of months apart, with a team of hundreds working on the next updates. So if a couple of people who work on a indie game online doesn't put up something for 90 days, means they are not done and wants to wait until they are satisfied with their work to upload it.

Perfection takes time, and if a team is small and not well funded, that project will take its time. Just donate, help out and sit back and wait like the rest of us. These times are hard on us all but some good things are worth waiting for!

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Look at most active Nintendo games we have on the switch these days, like mario maker, animal crossing and so on, these games get updates every now and then with a couple of months apart, with a team of hundreds working on the next updates. So if a couple of people who work on a indie game online doesn't put up something for 90 days, means they are not done and wants to wait until they are satisfied with their work to upload it.

Perfection takes time, and if a team is small and not well funded, that project will take its time. Just donate, help out and sit back and wait like the rest of us. These times are hard on us all but some good things are worth waiting for!
The white knight appeared.
To compare such a game including few h scenes to big titles is nonsense.
But if we're already at it:
There's only a year between the release of AC Origins & Odyssey look how huge the game is you need weeks to complete it 100% this game on the other hand is over 3 years in the building offerring few sex scenes with bad animations and isn't completed.
Now you will say "yeah but that's unfair ubi have thousands of people working on there games"
good than let's compare AP with another patreon funded sex adventure like TON.
Treasure Of Nadia gets updated every 2 Weeks and in this 14 days NLT is capable in developing a update that is bigger than the ones from Amity Park (which takes 4 or more months for one update).
It is enough to compare games with ap that came from the same sphere to see that the development of this game is extremely slow.
Let me guess the next evasive maneuver will be "yeah but it's not handdrawn"

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
It's all valid criticism and a fair comparison to say "The Team Bieno Staff is slow compared to other games being made."

But then again, it still doesn't change the point that yeah, this is the speed we're going at, a speed we've been proven to go at, and a speed we told people we were gonna go on this Redux... You're either choosing to pledge to a game that's going to get made either way, or you're not.

I just don't know what's interesting about pointing out that we work at the speed we've been PROVEN to work at. The redux we're working on right now is a bigger update than we've normally done too., so it's gonna probably take even longer than expected, safe to say.

And we'd like to just be optimizing a bunch of stuff and adding in a few new features here and there. But we're *also* looking to add some supplementary content into the update as well. Fuck us running, I know, it's gonna slow us down, but it's what we wanna do.

Last edited:

a7448133

Jan 31, 2018
It's all valid criticism and a fair comparison to say "The Team Bieno Staff is slow compared to other games being made."

But then again, it still doesn't change the point that yeah, this is the speed we're going at, a speed we've been proven to go at, and a speed we told people we were gonna go on this Redux... You're either choosing to pledge to a game that's going to get made either way, or you're not.

I just don't know what's interesting about pointing out that we work at the speed we've been PROVEN to work at. The redux we're working on right now is a bigger update than we've normally done too., so it's gonna probably take even longer than expected, safe to say.

And we'd like to just be optimizing a bunch of stuff and adding in a few new features here and there. But we're *also* looking to add some supplementary content into the update as well. Fuck us running, I know, it's gonna slow us down, but it's what we wanna do.
I supported this game before personal financial issues made me stop donating to patreon altogether. The time between updates can get frustrating, but the same is true for almost any project like this on patreon. The important thing is that you're consistent, know your limits, and are honest with patrons. Your team has been pretty good at all three, so I'd say you're not doing bad at all.

As for that other guy's weirdly viscious complaint, he's getting it here for free. Why does it matter how long it takes to update the game? He's not paying for it, otherwise, he'd have contacted you on patreon or subscribe star or whatever. The second you guys have obviously given up and are dragging your heels to make money, I'll call you out on it. But that hasn't happened so far, and you've been fairly open about exactly what kind of timescale you're dealing with. I don't see any real red flags.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Is there multiple endings planned depending on your relationship with the girls?

And is Miss Spectra in or still to be added, and a possible a romance/submission path with the sexy evil ghost babe?

Reactions: Cierne

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Is there multiple endings planned depending on your relationship with the girls?

And is Miss Spectra in or still to be added, and a possible a romance/submission path with the sexy evil ghost babe?
1) Not quite certain at the moment. We might actually do a stop at a certain point, sorta like a "Season 1" event where things get resolved/revealed with Vlad and stuff, and then branch off into a new game built from the ground up and have it be the essential "Season 2" of the game. So, things may have branched paths for this season one's ending, but still not be the ultimate, ultimate "ending" so to speak. Then again, I say that, and none of that might happen at all, who knows.

2) To be added.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
1) Not quite certain at the moment. We might actually do a stop at a certain point, sorta like a "Season 1" event where things get resolved/revealed with Vlad and stuff, and then branch off into a new game built from the ground up and have it be the essential "Season 2" of the game. So, things may have branched paths for this season one's ending, but still not be the ultimate, ultimate "ending" so to speak. Then again, I say that, and none of that might happen at all, who knows.

2) To be added.
Fair enough, thanks for the straight answer.

The reason behind the first question is that, so far all the current choices like say helping Star humiliate Sam, or choosing to take Paula to the dance, they feel like that it is leading to unique endings with said lassies. 2nd questions reason is very simple, a sexy evil babe in a buisness suit? I'd be her loyal minion in an instant if she asked.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018

2) To be added.
If I may ask is Maddie ever gonna get any new content plus the one she have now she is my fav so far and i was hoping to see new content for her again ty for being on forums here with us most of the times btw :)

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
It is not opening on my pc..
Anyone help me?

I am trying to play game from compressed version.
Is there any problem in it?

defrancofan67

Mar 26, 2018
The white knight appeared.
To compare such a game including few h scenes to big titles is nonsense.
But if we're already at it:
There's only a year between the release of AC Origins & Odyssey look how huge the game is you need weeks to complete it 100% this game on the other hand is over 3 years in the building offerring few sex scenes with bad animations and isn't completed.
Now you will say "yeah but that's unfair ubi have thousands of people working on there games"
good than let's compare AP with another patreon funded sex adventure like TON.
Treasure Of Nadia gets updated every 2 Weeks and in this 14 days NLT is capable in developing a update that is bigger than the ones from Amity Park (which takes 4 or more months for one update).
It is enough to compare games with ap that came from the same sphere to see that the development of this game is extremely slow.
Let me guess the next evasive maneuver will be "yeah but it's not handdrawn"
So I'm not specifically sticking up for the dev but I do wanna point out some flaws in your logic as you pointed out "Assassin's Creed comes out every year" and that is because Assassin's Creed has been worked on by a ton of different developers for each game (something like 10 or 15 different devs) leaving the development time as a much longer time than just a year and at that AC games keep getting worse and worse so really not an accomplishment in my opinion.
As for the comparison to the other dev that "puts a out an update every 2 weeks" they make at a minimum $20,000 from their 11,395 patrons compared to Gzone making at most $3,000 from their 752 patrons so still a pretty big gap in revenue there so a better comparison would be a dev like Exiscoming the dev of Paprika trainer who have only slightly more patrons at 930 and releases once a month butttttt they were much slower when working on their first game Orange trainer so I'd say they're very comparable in terms of time per update and revenue.
Again not really defending the dev for taking so long just pointing out the flaws in logic and giving a better comparison.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes